IGNORED

Elansar 3rd Run preorders are now closed

Orion_

Hadn't heard anything from the original & didn't think I had contacted Orion in time. So after seeing this I checked my email filter & came across a lovely email. Payment sent for my copy at last. Previously had been skint & couldnt justify paying. Now I'm skint & will not miss out again! Thanks Orion for making these available again. One very happy Brit :D

I have received an email from James at the RGCD on Wend. June 3rd at 10:51pm British Empire Time, saying my reserved Elansar cart is now ready! so I just now sent 64.00 GBPs via paypal to cover it. I hope I have paid in time for this... since today, right now, it is Fri. June 5th, 12:30PM in the United Kingdom.

Cool, Looks like you scored an Elansar Touchdown!, Travis :thumbsup: - I'm waiting to get a confirmation about shipping from James soon too. I hope I don't get a paypal email; "You have received a 64.00 GBP refund from James...." lol. That would suck, I just skipped a day or two checking my emails is all. I usually check emails every day, then I skip 1 or 2 days, then the important emails hit!, lolz always happens that way for me.

Payment sent for my copy at last. Previously had been skint & couldnt justify paying. Now I'm skint & will not miss out again!

Same here! :D Got email confirmation of payment received and planning to send out over the weekend. So looking forward to this! Got the sequel on CD from Nick a few months back but was waiting on this one to play first! Thank you Orion for making this possible!! :)

Previously had been skint & couldnt justify paying. Now I'm skint & will not miss out again!

I will never pass up the opportunity to buy a jag cart again. I did it with Downfall+ and have regretted it ever since. At least you know that if your Jaguar habit puts you in the poorhouse, you can liquidate and live like scrooge mcduck.

ovalbugmann > There should be no "miss" this time, as, exactly 16 carts were made, and the first 16 peoples of my list were contacted by email.

If you received an offer and answered to it, then your cart will be sent !

The remaining mails I had (the wait list) are here only if someone of the first 16 offers will desist (or not answer)

to explain sortly: If you received an email with an offer, then answer it with a paypal payment and then you have your cart !

If you didn't received an email, then pray that someone will desist.

No need to contact me, only RGCD process the orders.

And considering the number of emails I had in the wait list, don't bother asking me if you can be on the wait list now, it's too late :/

Sorry about the low quantity of cart made, I had 20 at first, but RGCD only had 16 box remaining, and you can't reprint a cover only for 4 unit.

The 4 other cart were used for the special Alice's Mom's Rescue cart version that went on ebay.

Edited by Orion_

More than 20 years of buying and playing Jaguar carts and not one time have I had one break. Any non-working carts I have received just needed to be cleaned well and they were good to go. That's why I jump on good deals for untested carts or carts that don't work. I've had a 100% success rate reviving them so far and I've made a good bit on them in some instances. I have an Elansar cart. I'm happy to let people that don't have one get them. Even if someone did back out there is someone in line that doesn't have one.

Well, I don't feel so bad, I already have one, I just wanted one if there was an extra. I like to have two of all my carts in case one breaks.

There is not enough cart for everyone, so I certainly didn't allow people to order 2 carts ! that's why you are not on the list.

Well, I don't feel so bad, I already have one, I just wanted one if there was an extra. I like to have two of all my carts in case one breaks.

You stand a better chance of getting struck by lightning than having a cartridge just up and "break" on you. Probably a better chance of winning the lottery too. :lol:

• Like 2

You stand a better chance of getting struck by lightning than having a cartridge just up and "break" on you. Probably a better chance of winning the lottery too. :lol:

Yeah, considering they unearthed the fabled ET burial site and those 33 year old cartridges still work...

More than 20 years of buying and playing Jaguar carts and not one time have I had one break.

Shoot... You guys don't remember my very stressful debacle regarding Cannon Fodder.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/225937-a-dead-cartridge-how-to-tell/

In the end, I got it working, but not until after I conducted a séance and 12 Hail Marys.

Jaguar_Seance.JPG

I will take two copies whenever I can!

Especially rare ones...

• Like 3

I will take two copies whenever I can!

Especially rare ones...

Yeah you and everyone else. Who wouldn't want to snag a copy of a game that they can sell for 3x or 4x more later? I hope the guy who bought Blackout on eBay for $300 today isn't expecting the best puzzle game on the Jag.

Yeah you and everyone else. Who wouldn't want to snag a copy of a game that they can sell for 3x or 4x more later? I hope the guy who bought Blackout on eBay for $300 today isn't expecting the best puzzle game on the Jag.

Normally, I would brush this off. Look back at my posts, I unloaded half my video game collection for free on here, just asked to be reimbursed for shipping.

I've also NEVER sold an Atari Jaguar item, ever: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=73vwtodd

Seriously man...the hardest thing to come by these days. I am ready to start bribing people to leave me be...

The only thing worse than knowing how to work on computers AND cars AND doing home repair stuff... is also being that guy, and owning a Ford Explorer or a pickup truck.

• Like 1

I was wondering why others in the US have gotten theirs and mine hasn't arrived. There's been a package in the mail room the last few days and glancing at the name on the front I saw it wasn't mine. Took another look today and saw the customs form said "Atari Game" and wondered WTF in my building is getting Atari games. Turns out it was the "From" address facing up on the box. Flipped it over and sure enough, there was my copy. Looks great!