IGNORED

4-Tris on eBay

scobb

Building on what Cmart said, if that game were mint and sealed, still only ~$200 to $250. As is? $50 max...and that's only to open it and reuse the cart/manual/ overlays with a better box (assuming they aren't damaged as bad or worse!).

That being said, Intellivision does have a few pricier games. There are around 6-7 of the original 125 that routinely fetch $200+ (not including rariants and homebrews), the priciest of which is the infamous Spiker easily exceeding $1000 CIB.

Ummmmm. That's a BIN with a ridiculous price for a shitty copy. That's not an auction with bids up to $600. That's just an idiot seller. That's maybe a $50 game in that shape

But... but... it's in "Brand New" condition! Anyone can plainly see that... if there's a thick smear of Vaseline on your glasses.

Edited by intvnut

Building on what Cmart said, if that game were mint and sealed, still only ~$200 to $250. As is? $50 max...and that's only to open it and reuse the cart/manual/ overlays with a better box (assuming they aren't damaged as bad or worse!).

That being said, Intellivision does have a few pricier games. There are around 6-7 of the original 125 that routinely fetch $200+ (not including rariants and homebrews), the priciest of which is the infamous Spiker easily exceeding $1000 CIB.

So what's the deal on this one? http://www.ebay.com/itm/INTELLIVISION-DEEP-POCKETS-SUPER-PRO-POOL-BILLIARDS/151595815698?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D28772%26meid%3Dc49a9c4b5bda4ed2a7cafa2eefc226c3%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D4%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D151604357984&rt=nc

Is someone trying to pass off a reproduction as an original?

Ummmmm. That's a BIN with a ridiculous price for a shitty copy. That's not an auction with bids up to $600. That's just an idiot seller. That's maybe a $50 game in that shape

They have been trying to sell that for months and months.. they just keep relisting.. I even emailed them and asked what would they want to sell that.. My reply was make on offer and see..

I was only really talking about the 125. Homebrews can obviously hit some high prices. $400 would probably be a record for Deep Pockets, but it's hit $300 once or twice. Not many have sold, though.

I was only really talking about the 125. Homebrews can obviously hit some high prices. $400 would probably be a record for Deep Pockets, but it's hit $300 once or twice. Not many have sold, though.

Not many were made were there? This was only included as a bonus for people ordering multiple titles from the producer and then later a small number of additional copies? Anyone have any thoughts on number produced? There have been very few auctioned.

Not many were made were there? This was only included as a bonus for people ordering multiple titles from the producer and then later a small number of additional copies? Anyone have any thoughts on number produced? There have been very few auctioned.

All correct. I was originally thinking only 75 or so were produced, but wouldn't be surprised if as many as 150. Pure speculation, though. Another factor is that, with very few exceptions, each buyer only got 1 copy. This was why I originally suspected that only 50-75 were produced, but a few more were released a bit later for sale...and sold out in a few days. Ok, my final guess is 100 :)

• Like 1

My son and I got one from David as we were starting to work on our homebrews, we got several games from him around the same time. I think is was a small run, I don't see it for sale very often.

David is a good human and treats the Intellivision community very well. He'll sell you more than one but makes in small enough batches he likes everybody to get a chance to get one before it hits the aftermarket. When he put Ms Nightstalker and Ms PacMan out for sale he made a few odds and ends of previous releases available. We have two collections at the house one "Sealed or NIB" that we don't touch and one to open and play. He was very cool with that and he did know I was getting two of both his New releases and one to our NIB collection of the others.

The older ones he sold at that time were on eBay from from somebody reselling them the next week for at least Twice what he sold them for.

David could do that himself, but chooses not to. We are a better community with him in it.

• Like 2

My son and I got one from David as we were starting to work on our homebrews, we got several games from him around the same time. I think is was a small run, I don't see it for sale very often.

David is a good human and treats the Intellivision community very well. He'll sell you more than one but makes in small enough batches he likes everybody to get a chance to get one before it hits the aftermarket. When he put Ms Nightstalker and Ms PacMan out for sale he made a few odds and ends of previous releases available. We have two collections at the house one "Sealed or NIB" that we don't touch and one to open and play. He was very cool with that and he did know I was getting two of both his New releases and one to our NIB collection of the others.

The older ones he sold at that time were on eBay from from somebody reselling them the next week for at least Twice what he sold them for.

David could do that himself, but chooses not to. We are a better community with him in it.

All very true. One of the best out there. I've bought selected items from him before but not a ton, but when I told him how much I'd wanted a copy of Deep Pockets for sooooo long he made sure I got a copy in the second limited run. He didn't have to do that. I'm very grateful though. Class act all the way.

• Like 2

All very true. One of the best out there. I've bought selected items from him before but not a ton, but when I told him how much I'd wanted a copy of Deep Pockets for sooooo long he made sure I got a copy in the second limited run. He didn't have to do that. I'm very grateful though. Class act all the way.

Agreed!

I came close to wanting to go higher. If I'd been awake this morning...I might have...but I still to cheap to play with the big boys for the Big 3 Homebrews.