IGNORED

The Jag Bar

btbfilms76

The best episode, you wrestling with you're prime time score. (Good luck with that!) Also, the rotary is a fun feature, nice you still buy things for the system, maybe a revival.

If you're in the mood don't hesitate making more solo videos trying to beat your record at games. It could flesh out the series and seasons :)

Thanks so much! Im getting my lynx fixed up with a new screen and VGA out so there will be episodes I pepper that in from time to time, probably a lot like I did that last episode.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey sorry gang, last week was crazy! Thought I would be able to get a episode in but it was too crazy over here. I'm the artistic director at Center Stage Theater and we opened a new show on Friday... It was a rough week but we're back on track. Putting the finishing touches on a new episode as we speak. Stay tuned for some serious Morphing, lots of triangles headed your way.

Good episode! Good guy to game with. He stayed on top of things, could look down on it and compare it to its time and place - that the afterward analysis showed. Maybe he didn't want to be morphed again, but he sure were happy he got morphed once in his lifetime, that shines trough. :)

Too bad you didn't make a short review on Supercross 3D too, since he would probably hail "Morph" after that one. (I'm planning on getting Supercross just to see if it pisses me off too, for the sport of trying to not rage-quit it, lol.)

Thanks for a good show. Keep it up!

• Like 1

Good episode! Good guy to game with. He stayed on top of things, could look down on it and compare it to its time and place - that the afterward analysis showed. Maybe he didn't want to be morphed again, but he sure were happy he got morphed once in his lifetime, that shines trough. :)

Too bad you didn't make a short review on Supercross 3D too, since he would probably hail "Morph" after that one. (I'm planning on getting Supercross just to see if it pisses me off too, for the sport of trying to not rage-quit it, lol.)

Thanks for a good show. Keep it up!

Yeah we have a good time together, been playing and drinking for a long time now - that was a little brief intro into what a conversation would look like a after a few beers sitting around the fire pit. Glad you guys are liking the show, I have a lot more games to go so stay tuned.

That was a funny episode (Battlemorph) and made me realize how much I probably wouldn't like the game in this day and age (well.. gameplay aside, I think that's still OK--everything else though looks terribly dated, definitely not in a good way). It was especially funny to see your friend's reaction to it, haha.

• Like 1

Here you go gang - ask and you shall receive…. in the form of many triangles. Behold Battlemorph

Did I hear that correctly, you've never played Cybermorph? I can't imagine there is another person on the planet that has played Battlemorph for the Jaguar CD but never played the much more common original pack in. :)

I actually still really like this game. It's funky and the music is awesome. There's something about going around and blowing up bridges just as the vehicles are about to cross that is supremely satisfying to me.

ü

Did I hear that correctly, you've never played Cybermorph? I can't imagine there is another person on the planet that has played Battlemorph for the Jaguar CD but never played the much more common original pack in. :)

I actually still really like this game. It's funky and the music is awesome. There's something about going around and blowing up bridges just as the vehicles are about to cross that is supremely satisfying to me.

ü

Yes you did. When I got the Jaguar Cybermorph was no longer the pack in. It was just a base unit and AVP was the first game I got for it… I believe, its been so long. Its still a pretty solid game, music is good and it does have a strange vibe about the whole game, and yes you're right shooting out the bridges is the only way to go.

Also wanted to give a huge shout out to Nick Persijn! The controller rocks - ask Nick about his custom controls and what he can do for you. #avoidthespikes

Info on Nick Persijn's rotary controller

NicolasPersijn@icloud.com

Nick makes the best Rotary Controller I've ever seen! I had three different controller around, but his one is the best. I met Nick at ejagfest two years ago and he custom made the ultimate Rotary Controller for me. I broke my highscore in Tempest 2000 on the very same day. Great stuff.

I'm going to go ahead and say something that has never been said: I'd rather play Supercross 3D.

Wow, wow, wow… We'll have to fact check that one, but you might have actually said something that has never been uttered here before. Two games with equally nothing to do in them.

Wow, wow, wow… We'll have to fact check that one, but you might have actually said something that has never been uttered here before. Two games with equally nothing to do in them.

Maybe it's time soon to put on the motorcross helmets.

I myself, out of what I've seen on tube, would prefer Supercross to that guy Val's game, since the track in Supercross at least turn and you have opponents to pass. That's *something* to do at least.

Edited by Atlantis

Yeah. I'll agree to that. However Val d'Isère just isn't fun. I'm not saying for a second that Supercross is great but I feel that it's slightly better.

There are a handful of games on this system that are lacking any depth. They are like first pass games, meaning they only do one thing - driving, and that it. Flying, and that it, "Skiing" and that it. How ever games like Power Drive Rally, super in depth, looks good and plays awesome. I almost feel like some of the launched titles were cleaned up demos and thats it.

There are a handful of games on this system that are lacking any depth. They are like first pass games, meaning they only do one thing - driving, and that it. Flying, and that it, "Skiing" and that it. How ever games like Power Drive Rally, super in depth, looks good and plays awesome. I almost feel like some of the launched titles were cleaned up demos and thats it.

I absolutely agree