IGNORED

JHL 15 : Physical Release

Gaztee

you should try making that many boards from base parts, then you will know the meaning of forever lol!

No kidding. 70 boards with 82 pins to solder on each board is a total of 5,740 pins to solder. If the boards were donor boards and the masked rooms had to be removed that's another 5,740 pins that have to be desoldered before you can begin soldering.

With that amount of repetition you get good at it, but it's a huge endeavor to do.

Glad that we Jaguar users learned to be patience :-D

I'm sure you'll be happy with the extra wait. If it hadn't taken so long, then you wouldn't get the product as it's now coming. It would have been a standard cover with a typical b&w manual. Not anymore ?
  • Like 6

Finally have been told the print materials should be ready for me to collect on the 27th. My only problem now is the fact I start at least 2 weeks of jury service on that day. I hope this won't be too much of a problem, as I'm hoping to get out early some days! So when I get the stuff in my hands I envisage a week to stick everything together, pack & ship. I will go to the local post office some point this week to get postage prices for UK, Europe, USA & Australia. I shall then endeavour to pm everyone on the list with postage prices and PayPal details. I can't wait to finally get this out to all you guys & gals. Thank you again for your patience. Peace out!

• Like 10

Well here is the postage & packing price for JHL 15. Hopefully I've got eveyone covered here! This is for 1st class postage, if people want the game tracked that will be extra. Everyone on the list should expect a PM from me over the weekend with payment details. These should all go out over the next week.

UK £4.50

Europe £5.50

USA £6.25

Australia £6.70

• Like 6

Well here is the postage & packing price for JHL 15. Hopefully I've got eveyone covered here! This is for 1st class postage, if people want the game tracked that will be extra. Everyone on the list should expect a PM from me over the weekend with payment details. These should all go out over the next week.

UK £4.50

Europe £5.50

USA £6.25

Australia £6.70

Fantastic news =) I look forward to receiving your msg. Thank you again for your efforts!

-Brett

PM's have gone out to everyone who expressed an interest in the game, either in this post or who PM'ed me directly. I will do my best to get these out to you all as soon as possible. I'm hoping that my jury service doesn't hinder this too much. I really hope that you are all happy with the final product!

Here's a couple of final photos :)

post-760-0-90754300-1437936914_thumb.jpg

post-760-0-21949200-1437936941_thumb.jpg

• Like 5