IGNORED

How's Ax doing?

Appreciate the response Mrs. Ax. I stand by my...stance on this...if your finances and now yours and your husband's health are that bad, getting well is more important than these outstanding projects. Sure you'll have some people here scream about where's my this, where's my that. In the end, nothing is more important than your well being. NO ONE is out a small fortune here, they will get over it, they should simply be thankful for their own health and being able to worry about not getting a 7800 versus going for frigging chemo or being partially paralyzed.

• Like 6

Thank you WolfPackMommy for taking the time to respond. It deeply saddens me that things have gone from bad to worse with your family. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your hubby. Take care and always put your family first.

I'm sorry I thought your husband had more honor than a common thief.

Seriously? Your posts make me sick. Consider yourself added to my blocklist.

The reason I mentioned getting this locked, there is really not much point. Most of us knows that Ax had gone MIA after taking money and talking about it won't get him to come back. It he could, he would have already tried to make a post. Something is obviously keeping him away from the internet.

Did you even read WolfPackMommy's post, man?

I agreed with you that the thread needs to be locked, because I think the conversation has turned negative and petty. From what I can gather, golden Ax and WolfPackMommy are very decent people who have recently been dealt a serious blow in life. His wife is bending over backwards to make ammends and all you people care about is "where's my money/stuff"... :thumbsdown: :razz:

Edited by stardust4ever
  • Like 5

Where? You're the one throwing the most insults. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. :roll:

I've not made one one insult to anyone in this thread. If the truth hurts that's not an insult that's just the truth.

Edited by Shawn
  • Like 5

I've not made one one insult to anyone in this thread. If the truth hurts that's not an insult that's just the truth.

Well, you called him a thief. That's technically name-calling and not allowed on the forum, whether it's true or not.

• Like 4

Knock it off all of you! We are not thieves we HAVE not and WILL not steal from anyone. The individuals who are owed WILL be taken care of. Life has delayed or progress but we are still here! Stop this petty squabbling! You all do not have the facts of the matter so please stop making assumptions based on lies. Those of you who are not owed anything stop trying to bring us to justice it is non of your business. Please for our sanity and yours just let us work this out when we do we will take care of everything.

Sorry for the rant but I have just reached my braking point.

Try spreading a little happiness instead for awhile it will make you feel better.

• Like 3

Try spreading a little happiness instead for awhile it will make you feel better.

I agree with you 100 percent and I sincerely hope you have a wonderful day. I will also now keep my stances on this matter to myself as it's clear this is a very polarizing issue and no words for or against will change how things are.

• Like 1