IGNORED

mr_intv and his OUT OF THIS WORLD first ever youtube package revealing!

mr_intv

I had been in contact with Voltron for the last couple of months, working on some issues together. The only part of the package I was expecting was Voltrons Poker Kit, it was all filmed live, no reconstruction. I believe it is his way of saying "thankyou" for helping him.

Edited by mr_intv
  • Like 2

Was there a special reason? I mean its not something I would send to random guy XY from an online board. And did you really not have known what was inside the box in the video, or did you opened it and reconstructed the event later? In any case congrats :)

Why did Voltron send me a ton of free stuff? It can't be explained. He is just a cool dude. If it wasn't for him i'd still be needing quite a few games even after i won that Spiker. Thanks again Voltron. :)

And very nice video. Nice Spiker surprise. A few years i go i wanted to get a copy of that Spiker movie and have a little fun and fool someone but i never got around to it. lol

Very nice congrats. Does that put 125 in reach?

That does Infact bring me to 125, not all my games are boxed so that makes me a Gold member of the 125 club. I just need to get pics of my collection sent to Rev so he can verify and make it official. :)
  • Like 1

I got that TShirt at Toby Keith's Bar and Grill while in Vegas. To be honest I really only know 1 song of his.....Red Solo Cup! But if you ever go there, I highly recommend the World Famous Fried Bologna Sandwhich.....yep you heard me right, it's awesome! Lol

I finally got a chance to watch this video. A big congratulations to mr_intv! Like Fushek said, it was well deserved considering all of mr_intv's generosity to the community with his fun giveaways.

Also, a huge nod to Voltron - Intellivision's mystery philanthropist and all around cool and interesting guy. I have also been a fortunate victim of his philanthropic shenanigans ;-) Glad to hear that he is alive and well and planning a comeback to the scene.