IGNORED

Turbo Outrun sadness

Opry99er

I still want to get my mini arcade set up for the kids... I was just supremely frustrated and sad when I initially posted.. Planned that pick-up for a month... Had to really save my disposable income. The wife had to sign off on it, and I had to pull a little from savings. She was coolbwith it because the kids would be able to play it. She is not as forgiving with my computer hobbies, because what kid needs an 80K Gram Kracker or some rare peripheral card?

It came down to "I am working 60 plus hours a week and I want to get this for the game room." Took some planning and negotiating, but it finally came together.

Then...

One day I will build a cabinet for my VCS... Two stick setup, almost like a juke-box/arcade/multicade, but for the 2600.

And if I come across an Asteroids cab, that will get some consideration as well.

Edited by Opry99er

Keatah graciously offered to do the repairs for free... I was humbled.

But I could not accept the offer, knowing I was going to trade or sell it. It would increase the value of the item substantially, but I would profit from a kindness, and that is not my way.

Thank you again, Keatah.

• Like 1