IGNORED

Best reason to own a Jaguar?

LianneJaguar64

Never understood how people think that what they consider cult or classics has to be that way for everyone on the planet, as if their experience is the only one possible or conceivable or even worthy. Also suggesting to go and check it out as if meaning to go and drink from the fountain of knowledge or something is preposterous.

Given the intent was clearly derogatory I felt compelled to call it out, I have no personal feeling about that particular individual, didn't think much of him before, don't think much of him now. Never met him, never seen him, never dealt with, and if the exchange is any proof I would like to keep it that way.

On other news all of the western countries combined represent less than 15% of the world population

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population#Population_by_continent

so we should forgive 5 out of each 6 people on the planet for not caring one bit about some of those useless so precious references.

Really? And why should you think I'm hot? I'm just having fun. Sorry you can't take a joke, but it's probably because you have no idea what a smeg-head is, or who Rimmer is...and probably have little or no sense of humor yourself...like a Rimmer! All you have to do is Wiki it, though finding out that way is the Rimmer way of smeg-heads... :P If you were to find out what a smeg-head is the proper way, it would be 'The End'. And once you've learned all there is about smeg-heads, it would be just 'The Beginning'! :D Don't understand? You are a Rimmer. :P

And changing choices I made 2+ years ago is about bigger( and smaller) things than making fun of smeg-heads like you. None of it was necessarily directed at you until you started feeling it personally and replying to my joke comments, which only makes you that much more of a smeg-head! LOL

Red Dwarf!

Never understood how people think that what they consider cult or classics has to be that way for everyone on the planet, as if their experience is the only one possible or conceivable or even worthy. Also suggesting to go and check it out as if meaning to go and drink from the fountain of knowledge or something is preposterous.

Given the intent was clearly derogatory I felt compelled to call it out, I have no personal feeling about that particular individual, didn't think much of him before, don't think much of him now. Never met him, never seen him, never dealt with, and if the exchange is any proof I would like to keep it that way.

On other news all of the western countries combined represent less than 15% of the world population

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population#Population_by_continent

so we should forgive 5 out of each 6 people on the planet for not caring one bit about some of those useless so precious references.

Still a smeg-head and becoming more so with every post...ah, the Rimmers of the world...unite!

Once I become a full "smeg-head" or whatever if I am not already one twice over could you please put me in your ignore list?

And good morning to you too, must be a wonderful day in the land of the righteous one.

I guess the best reason to own a Jaguar at this point must be Gunstar, that and WMCJ.

Edited by phoenixdownita

Oh, you already are a full smeg-head and yes, I will put you on my ignore list. And as stated before, this was ALL A JOKE until you started taking it personally and proved to be very Rimmer-like. Nothing "righteous" intended or felt by me...SMEG-HEAD. LOL!

Done. You are now on my ignore list with some other smeg-heads! :rolling:

Edited by Gunstar

@phoenixdownita, But you better do the same because if you keep quoting and replying to my posts, I will continue to call you a smeg-head, because you are one.

Your just such an easy target to the joke I can't help myself, and you've done it all by yourself. Let me hazard a guess, that you were picked on in school and so have a predisposed victim complex which is why you took it personally and had to reply and make yourself the butt of the joke all on your own.

Edited by Gunstar

Oh, I've been called worse, and no I don't need to put anyone on ignore list, you never know from who a nugget of wisdom may come.

Just because sometimes they behave poorly doesn't mean they have absolutely nothing positive to add.

Also haven't quoted a single post in a while but it's obvious you need the have the last word.

EDIT: never been picked on at school, no victim complex, nothing personal either, don't think calling names is a good behavior, just thanked you for calling idiots all the people that don't really get a good enough reason to own a Jag. Kept on going at it to see how long you would keep "joking" and called that the best reason to own a Jag.

Edited by phoenixdownita
  • Like 1

@phoenixdownita, But you better do the same because if you keep quoting and replying to my posts, I will continue to call you a smeg-head, because you are one.

Your just such an easy target to the joke I can't help myself, and you've done it all by yourself. Let me hazard a guess, that you were picked on in school and so have a predisposed victim complex which is why you took it personally and had to reply and make yourself the butt of the joke all on your own.

So, genuine question. have you officially been diagnosed as retarded yet?

So, genuine question. have you officially been diagnosed as retarded yet?

Well then, genuine answer, on three separate occasions, one when I was in high school, one time when I was in college and again about ten years ago; I took I.Q. tests and recorded with I.Q. results of 138, 140 and 135 respectively. So maybe I'm getting dumber with age, but still the lower end of genius. :thumbsup:

So, "run Forest, run!"

You Smeg-head :D

Oh, almost forgot, I was stoned on weed for every test too. :-o

So, I may enjoy acting immature sometimes and have fun, a privilege of being single, but no, I'm not retarded.

Edited by Gunstar