IGNORED

WTB: CIB Colecovision Games

Toucan

I just started collecting Colecovision games, and I would love to do a bulk buy of CIB Colecovision games to get my collection going. I only have Donkey Kong Jr, Zaxxon, and Venture right now (and of course Donkey Kong). I am interested in everything else. If anyone has a lot of CIB Colecovision games, I am most likely interested. Thanks!

Run while you can ;)

Once you get into the collecting game, you will end collecting every game and using big $$$.

Take a look to my collection http://atariage.com/forums/topic/212533-nanochess-colecovision-collection/

I'm only missing 15 items to complete the Colecovision CIB collection.

• Like 1

Thread is now officially derailed into...

The CIB Colecovision collectors anonymous forum

Hello, I am Mark and I have a serious coleco problem too. I would like to welcome new obsessive collectors, please introduce yourselves. :D

• Like 2

Thread is now officially derailed into...

The CIB Colecovision collectors anonymous forum

Hello, I am Mark and I have a serious coleco problem too. I would like to welcome new obsessive collectors, please introduce yourselves. :D

Are you president of this club, too? Don't stretch yourself too thin, you're already president of another group ...

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/241592-the-exclusive-intellivision-i-still-dont-have-a-fcking-spiker-club/

Edited by Fushek
  • Like 2

Are you president of this club, too? Don't stretch yourself too thin, you're already president of another group ...

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/241592-the-exclusive-intellivision-i-still-dont-have-a-fcking-spiker-club/

Haha, as someone who collects for well over 40 systems myself....I must say fushek, I have absolutely no idea what this stretched thin stuff you speak of could possibly mean ;)
  • Like 1

CIB - WTF!

Last week I burned 6-10 XONOX double ender boxes in the fire place - they take up to much room.

When the carts start taking up to much room - I'll burn them too....

:P :P :P

Seriously - CIB became WAY to expense a couple of years ago.... I need 4 carts to complete my collection....

Jeff

Speaking of.... I haven't seen Skiing (telgames) in a long while anywhere.... what's it going for these days....?

• Like 1

Hey toucan!

Noob is a great guy to buy from! I highly recommend grabbing that coleco lot from him to get yourself started ;)

Am planning on it. I just had to do some heavy duty cleaning here at my house and now can hopefully get back into buying some more games :) BTW, I noticed this auction on eBay from September (just a month before I got into the Colecovision). Did I miss a great deal here? It seems people want almost $300 for a boxed copy of Slurpy usually:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/COLECOVISION-SLURPY-XONOX-COLECO-VISION-COMPLETE-1984-RARE-/171923032320?hash=item2807694900%3Ag%3AC7cAAOSw0JpV7PSs&nma=true&si=OeGoTaOPphqEsa1rbd4JehzBgr0%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Being new to the Colecovision, I am not sure what goes for what, but this one caught my eye since it's rated an R9 - boxed in a Rarity List I use.

Edited by Toucan