IGNORED

Scramble - 2600

johnnywc

is still possible to have a unit of this scramble?

..I answer myself, i have seen the shop and seen that in november will be added.

Ohh baby! I can't wait until the new games become available. :)

Sooooo many games, sooooo little money... :P

Welcome to the AtariAge Store Store Vacation Through November 1st

The AtariAge Store is going on vacation while we attend the Portland Retro Gaming Expo October 21st - October 23rd! Orders placed through November 1st will be processed and shipped in the first week of November. Come join us in Portland where we'll have a 30' x 30' booth with over thirty classic gaming consoles demoing new games for the Atari 2600, 5200, 7800, Jaguar, Intellivision, ColecoVision and NES!

prge_logo_2016.png

We'll be adding several new games to the store at the end of November. Here's a sneak peak of what you can expect!

Scramble_Box.jpgTheStacks_Box.jpgAnguna_Box.jpgDrive_Box.jpgAssembloids_Box.jpgLEM_Box.jpgGoldenLegends_Box.jpgGizzleWap_Box.jpgTimeSalvo_Box.jpgFroggie_Box.jpgSuperCircusAtariAge_Box.jpgCrystalQuest_Box.jpgRatcatcher_Box.jpgRebooteroids_Box.jpg
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Does this game do the two button Genesis controller thing or.. no?

Why yes, yes it does!

It also has background twinkling stars like the Arcade, and a TON more tweaks and adjustments as development continued up through PRGE.

All done except for the Instruction Manual I hear.

• Like 2

Why yes, yes it does!

It also has background twinkling stars like the Arcade, and a TON more tweaks and adjustments as development continued up through PRGE.

All done except for the Instruction Manual I here.

Dave Dries (who did the box artwork) is finishing up the manual. It's going to knock people's proverbial socks off.

Possibly even a few literal ones.

• Like 4

Does this game do the two button Genesis controller thing or.. no?

Why yes, yes it does!

All done except for the Instruction Manual I here.

Been playing this game for a while on my Harmony and honestly had no idea you could use dual Sega buttons! :grin:

I have a cigar box with three buttons and a custom circuit that allows me to switch between 7800 and Sega pinouts. Worked like a charm! Having independent Fire buttons adds a layer of complexity to the gameplay. You can shoot more bullets than missiles, but if you forget to drop occasional missiles on the ground targets, you'll quickly run out of fuel and crash!

Isn't the game only 95 percent complete though still?

The game is 100% complete and will *hopefully* be in the store for the holidays! :)

John has been actively developing Scramble all along - just not publicly. He's made some great improvements to it - even over what was already posted here!

• Like 4