IGNORED

I miss IntelligentVision

grips03

I miss IntelligentVision. I hope they make more releases. Ms. Night Stalker was my 2014 game of the year. I also love SCBT, Ms. Pac-Man, and there is something about King of the Mountain that I find very cool. Dave was always super helpful and really cared about each one of his releases. I noticed he still has some Ms. Pac-Man for sale on his website, if you have not already picked up a copy your missing out on a great title.

• Like 7

You guys are to nice. Thanks!

As JasonLikesIntv mentioned, I have been enjoying my rubix puzzles. I just ordered a 13x13x13 cube. All my Christmas gifts are some type of rubix puzzle :)

I still love my Intellivision and do have fun with the games. I miss bringing all of you games complete in the box. I am grateful there are many producers of Intellivision games to keep the scene alive. Everyone in the scene is doing nice work.

I hope you all keep enjoying the games!

• Like 16

You guys are to nice. Thanks!

As JasonLikesIntv mentioned, I have been enjoying my rubix puzzles. I just ordered a 13x13x13 cube. All my Christmas gifts are some type of rubix puzzle :)

I still love my Intellivision and do have fun with the games. I miss bringing all of you games complete in the box. I am grateful there are many producers of Intellivision games to keep the scene alive. Everyone in the scene is doing nice work.

I hope you all keep enjoying the games!

We miss the awesomeness you've brought us over the years David. :)

• Like 1

I just ordered a 13x13x13 cube.

Wow, impressive. I've never seen one in a store larger than 8x8x8, though I could never even beat 5x5x5 myself.

Have a very Rubix Christmas, I wish you well, and hope that we haven't seen the last of your wonderful contributions.

Holy crap, that 13x13x13 is ridiculous! :-o

It would be neat to have one, but hopefully the price will eventually come down a bit. The last cube I bought was a 5x5x5 several years ago... looks like things have really progressed since then, lol.

Also, I just want to add to the consensus that David is a super-cool guy. ;-) :thumbsup:

David had a nice, slow pace... unlike some other people.

Depends on your perspective or point of view. Quite a few titles in a relatively short span in my opinion. Not that I'm complaining! I want more games per year.

Maybe about 20 to 30 intv games per year would be nice. I'm not joking.