IGNORED

Video Game Hell

BassGuitari

I've got one! :-D

In Video Game Hell, you must beat Zelda: Ocarina of Time .. BLINDFOLDED, like Runnerguy2489 did in his 45 part series on YouTube. :evil:

I love watching people speedrun this game (Super Mario 64 too), these guys have insane skills.. the glitches and tricks are really neat. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Any% is my favorite category, current world record for beating the game is 17 minutes, 45 seconds. 100% category world record is 4:19:34 :cool:

https://www.zeldaspeedruns.com/oot/

Edited by SiLic0ne t0aD85
  • Like 1

Every time you die playing Montezuma's Revenge on the 5200, with the original controller, you must eat a pound of Haribo Sugar-free Gummy Bears.

Uh-Oh! It's that time again...

When you're playing Atari, ate some rotten calimari, diarrhea... diarrhea...

When you're playing old games, your butt starts launching flames, diarrhea... diarrhea...

When you're yanking your joystick, you better run quick, diarrhea... diarrhea...

When you're shooting aliens down, your pants are liquid brown, diarrhea... diarrhea...

When you got the blinky screen and your gut is turning green, diarrhea... diarrhea...

When you're blowing on the cart and you hope that was a fart, diarrhea... diarrhea...

Shooting ducks with the zapper, and you're running for the crapper, diarrhea, diarrhea...

When you're playing Merry-O, and you really got to go, diarrhea... diarrhea...

When you're stomping on the Goomba and you think you've met your doom-a, diarrhea... diarrhea...

When you're kicking Koopa Troopa, you start making poopa, diarrhea... diarrhea...

When you hit the flag pole, didn't make it to the bowl, diarrhea... diarrhea...

When you toot the warp whistle and you think you are the shizzle, diarrhea... diarrhea...

When you're 'bout to fight Bowser, you better check your trouser, diarrhea... diarrhea...

When you're saving the princess, you've made a shitty mess, diarrhea... diarrhea...

:music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music:

When you pay $60 for a shell of a game and have to pay for DLC to fill it in and finish it into the game you paid $60 for, and the game won't even work after a period of time since it's online only and eventually the servers will be shut down, and TFB because that's just the way it is now...you're in Videogame Hell.

• Like 4

You attend a garage sale and happen upon a cardboard box full of dusty old NES and Atari 2600 games that a kind old lady had been storing in the attic.

"Cool! How much are these?" you ask. She replies that she's just getting rid of them, that they belonged to her son, and that they're only fifty cents a piece.

Your eyes open wide as you dig through these treasures. One rare title after another turn up among the more common titles. You can't believe your luck. What is that? It's "Mangia" still in the box. It's Ultravision "Karate." It's "Quadrun." It's "Little Samson."

"Oh, my son loved to collect all kinds of weird games before he moved out!" she exclaimed. "They've been taking up space in the attic for years. I want them out of here. I'll sell you the entire box for $20. Or is that too much?"

You think about what a steal this will be, and you check for your wallet, and it's gone. Crap, you forgot your wallet. You inform her that you need to get some cash and that you'll be right back. Then you wake up. :_(

Edited by mbd30
  • Like 7

You attend a garage sale and happen upon a cardboard box full of dusty old NES and Atari 2600 games that a kind old lady had been storing in the attic.

"Cool! How much are these?" you ask. She replies that she's just getting rid of them, that they belonged to her son, and that they're only fifty cents a piece.

Your eyes open wide as you dig through these treasures. One rare title after another turn up among the more common titles. You can't believe your luck. What is that? It's "Mangia" still in the box. It's Ultravision "Karate." It's "Quadrun." It's "Little Samson."

"Oh, my son loved to collect all kinds of weird games before he moved out!" she exclaimed. "They've been taking up space in the attic for years. I want them out of here. I'll sell you the entire box for $20. Or is that too much?"

You think about what a steal this will be, and you check for your wallet, and it's gone. Crap, you forgot your wallet. You inform her that you need to get some cash and that you'll be right back. Then you wake up. :_(

I've had those dreams.

• Like 1

... while inhaling burning plastic Jaguar fumes.

Dude... that's WHY Jaguar fans are so adamant in their love for it... have you ever actually enhaled?

I don't just mean puff in/puff out... I mean enhale.

It's best if you enhale, do a shot of vodka, THEN exhale... trust me... I wisened up though... no more of that shit for ME.

Let those jag-heads do what they want, I got a job and responsibilities and shit...

Edited by Torr
  • Like 3

Dude... that's WHY Jaguar fans are so adamant in their love for it... have you ever actually enhaled?

I don't just mean puff in/puff out... I mean enhale.

It's best if you enhale, do a shot of vodka, THEN exhale... trust me... I wisened up though... no more of that shit for ME.

Let those jag-heads do what they want, I got a job and responsibilities and shit...

Cannonball that shit! :-D

• Like 2

@SiLic0ne t0aD85: Yes you can actually. If you are not aware in the arcade version of Duck Hunt which is called Vs. Duck Hunt. You can shoot the dog in the bonus stage. It's a fun one. I have it on mame and also on a reproduction cart for the NES that I got from retrousb.com

Yes, it's one of my all favorite past times. One of my favorite repros, along with SMB2j with level select and DK "Pie" Foundry.

http://www.retrousb.com/product_info.php?cPath=31&products_id=96

Shame they got discontinued... :sad:

• Like 2

@SiLic0ne t0aD85: Yes you can actually. If you are not aware in the arcade version of Duck Hunt which is called Vs. Duck Hunt. You can shoot the dog in the bonus stage. It's a fun one. I have it on mame and also on a reproduction cart for the NES that I got from retrousb.com

LOL. At 2:02 it looks like he's giving you the middle finger with his crutch.

• Like 1

Another one

You find at Goodwill a huge lot including MISB Adventurevision, NWC, sealed Stadium Event, and other stuff but you forgot the damn wallet, found only 3 pennies in your car, they can't do payment over cell phone, they won't hold for you, and your nearest friend or relative who could loan you money is hours away. And that is not all, Mr. Happiestsellerever just pulled in the parking lot and he looks like he has enough to buy out the entire store.