IGNORED

Bowling League?

Opry99er

hey do you have a link to the flashback instruction manuals. Need to read the bowling one.

Here's a link to the all-in-one Intv Flashback manual I made. But it's a big download. If you just need bowling, use the link below.

BTW, my go-to website for manuals is http://intv.mphokie.com. Mphokie does an awesome job documenting all of his stuff.

Bowling manual.pdf

• Like 1

The bowling manual is essential to understanding disc use. Direct Right (east) bowls in a straight line, and as you go counter clockwise on the disc, the different positions have different spins...until you reach the down (south) position which is maximum standard spin.

I have not used LOFT yet, as I am not 100% sure why I would ever need it.

Going to start hitting up some SPARES games tonight to prep myself for the inevitable 7-10 split on the 10th frame. ;)

I might want to get in on this.... Maybe I can talk my wife into playing?

We might need some kind of handy capping though.

I haven't played for more than a year maybe 2, but I know I would score 240+ first try.

300's are not guarantied as a collision bug exists. Example, if the 6 pin taps the 10 pin, not enough to knock it down, but just wobble it,

The ball will pass through a wobbling pin and not knock it down.

Just played a quick game... 300 first try. But luck was on my side for a few frames!

Bowling is a quick enough game, do any emulators record? People are doing it, but is it external software or does the emu create the videos?

I haven't played for more than a year maybe 2, but I know I would score 240+ first try.

300's are not guarantied as a collision bug exists. Example, if the 6 pin taps the 10 pin, not enough to knock it down, but just wobble it,

Just played a quick game... 300 first try. But luck was on my side for a few frames!

Bowling is a quick enough game, do any emulators record? People are doing it, but is it external software or does the emu create the videos?

I don't think we need any handy caps. We are all fairly handy capped as it is. Some of the people signed up have never played, and some of us haven't played it in 30+ years.

Dammit, I think I'm going to participate....and buy a shirt. Anyone want to be on my team? Here are my terms: I'm terrible and I get to pick the team name :)

I think you'll fit right in to most teams.

1980gamer - I just reread your post... We are strictly talking about the Intellivision Bowling cart to be played and not real bowling, or other emulators

1980gamer - I just reread your post... We are strictly talking about the Intellivision Bowling cart to be played and not real bowling, or other emulators

he was asking if the intellivision emulaters recorded video or if people were using other programs to do it. People use other programs to do it but i forget which ones.