IGNORED

Bowling League?

Opry99er

Dammit, I think I'm going to participate....and buy a shirt. Anyone want to be on my team? Here are my terms: I'm terrible and I get to pick the team name :)

I would be on your team Jason, we could lose like Champions together! I know I haven't played it in 35.......damn.....35 years. It should be great fun.

I trust you to pick a team name. And another player. I saw Rick Reynolds name on the list or my friend Steve would probably do it!

I added the premium shirt as a choice to give some additional colors. No teal available, though. That would be a cool color.

I buy all of your shirts, and the Bowling one looks great! Can you make teal happen? that is my favorite color. Just asking, thanks!!!

I buy all of your shirts, and the Bowling one looks great! Can you make teal happen? that is my favorite color. Just asking, thanks!!!

I found a shirt that comes in teal and added it to the shop. It's a lightweight cotton fabric but costs $3 more than Spreadshirt's premium shirt. It's also listed as slim-fitting, but the sizing numbers look the same as the others. Expect it to shrink a bit in the wash, though. I've never ordered one of these before, but if someone does, please let me/us know what the fit and quality is like.

It does look great in teal, though!

post-39531-0-75601100-1452353365_thumb.png

There's also a 15 percent off promotion that runs Jan. 8-12, so that will help. Use the code that's at the top of the Spreadshirt page.

OK, back to practicing my game. I think I need better shoes or something :)

Edited by mthompson

I found a shirt that comes in teal and added it to the shop. It's a lightweight cotton fabric but costs $3 more than Spreadshirt's premium shirt. It's also listed as slim-fitting, but the sizing numbers look the same as the others. Expect it to shrink a bit in the wash, though. I've never ordered one of these before, but if someone does, please let me/us know what the fit and quality is like.

It does look great in teal, though!

attachicon.gifTeal Bowling League Shirt.png

There's also a 15 percent off promotion that runs Jan. 8-12, so that will help. Use the code that's at the top of the Spreadshirt page.

OK, back to practicing my game. I think I need better shoes or something :)

Thank you, that is awesome! I will place an order. :thumbsup: Ordered.....and a nice Intellivision Revolution shirt too! Off to play Bowling...... ;-)

Edited by wolfy62

Hey Opry, this is funny.....my Bowling game was shrink wrapped from 1979.

I opened it and practiced a bit, my best score so far is 137.

Thank you for opening this up and waking me up to just play the games! Awesome Intellivision game!!! :)

Wolfy,

Very glad you're having fun!! Glad to have you on board as well. We are going to have some fun over the next several weeks. :D

Nothing quite like unwrapping a new game and plugging it in for the first time. ;)

For those who do not know, there is a Classic game tracker here on Atariage.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/247463-what-have-you-actually-played-tracker-for-2016-season-9/page-1

Here is how it works:

Post your classic gaming play times to the thread by week's end, and they get added up and tallied. Each Monday, the moderator of the Tracker posts the tallied times of the week and also gives a snapshpt of the number of systems played, number of games, etc.

We posted quite a bit of playtime during yhe Christmas Carol tournament, making Carol the second most played game in the tracker's 9 year history. :)

Not required at all, but please post your Bowling playtimes each week to the tracker so we can watch it blow up. :)

With enough of us playing and posting, we should be able to make some hay this season!

:) Thanks!!

These are 3 times as expensive, but waaaaay nicer and well worth it, I think.

20160110_161650_zpsbx90kdr9.jpg

And here is the planned engraving:

20160110_161813_zpst400jm3h.jpg

You guys dig? Request any changes?

I have not hit 'Send' on the order form yet, so if you'd like something different on the engravings, trophy, etc., let me know pretty quickly.

I think they look pretty nice. :)

• Like 3

I do. But I don't mind paying for the trophies... :D

Kind of my gift back to this excellent community who has helped me so much in getting my Intellivision collection going. :)

I had thought about bowling medals for individual achievements too... The first perfect score during league play, the most improved team from week 1 to week 8, etc...

Should give some individual incentives to the league bowlers out there. ;)

• Like 1

The next step up from these trophies are the double column 17" championship trophies... They are bad ass. :D

From there, you can get into some real REAL money with double tiered, triple Greek column trophies with or without moving parts.

It can get a little silly, but I think the single columnn 12" red and gold (see above pic) will work for our little league here.

:D