IGNORED

Interesting Lynx Games on Ebay

mmbe

Does anyone on this forum offer that service? There are a few games I would like to have a physical cartridge of.

I would suggest not asking about copied games here. Some people are still selling genuine copies, some games will never appear again unfortunately, unless someone needs the money. What games are you looking for? Someone maybe able to point you in the right direction.

Edited by BadPricey

I would suggest not asking about copied games here. Some people are still selling genuine copies, some games will never appear again unfortunately, unless someone needs the money. What games are you looking for? Someone maybe able to point you in the right direction.

I'm not looking for copied games. I have a near complete Lynx collection. It would be nice to have some of the smaller homebrew games on cartridge. I got to thinking about this since I recently read a post in the Jaguar forum how a member was able to commission a cartridge after getting the author's permission. I wouldn't do it if the author didn't give permission.

I'm not looking for copied games. I have a near complete Lynx collection. It would be nice to have some of the smaller homebrew games on cartridge. I got to thinking about this since I recently read a post in the Jaguar forum how a member was able to commission a cartridge after getting the author's permission. I wouldn't do it if the author didn't give permission.

Take a look at these two threads

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/236988-lynx-rewritable-multigame-cartridge/page-1

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/236146-programming-the-lynx-for-a-living-blank-carts/page-1

Hopefully something here for you ?

Definitely some interesting games there. Does anyone have info on Teen Dance? I have never heard of that game before.

I don't remember why I made this, a test to play samples, or maybe just a kind of viewer of Teenage Queen pics for Kuk, but this is really old.

This was probably my second try in Lynx development. You can find the ROM here.

This was not intended to be completed or sell, because it uses ripped pictures from a commercial game.

What about non-homebrewn games that are so rare you're more likely to see Santa Claus in a Lamborghini having been pulled over by a police for being "naughty" than to see the game available for sale?

Always wanted to check out PITS. Have seen that only twice on eBay and it was way out of my price range. Not a "good" one to play either, just insanely rare for collector to own.

• 1 year later...

Kind of an old thread to resurrect, but what can I say, there are some interesting things in eBay right now!

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Atari-Lynx-Game-Bitchy-15-20-Rare-/132360516607?hash=item1ed14d33ff%3Ag%3AaJEAAOSwB9hZ3sOk&_trkparms=pageci%253Ab4964d1f-af46-11e7-b449-74dbd180090a%257Cparentrq%253A1080a44015f0a990e9e30906fffc5431%257Ciid%253A8

Bitchy! Don't see that one much, a couple others too.

Yup, that's mine. I'll (unfortunately for me, fortunately for everyone else) be selling off my entire Lynx collection in the coming weeks. I'll add another batch by Sunday, starting with the rarest stuff that wasn't already picked up by others.

I honestly wasn't sure I could even list Bitchy on eBay - a game with a swear word in the title. ;)

Edited by Atari Smeghead

Yup, that's mine. I'll (unfortunately for me, fortunately for everyone else) be selling off my entire Lynx collection in the coming weeks. I'll add another batch by Sunday, starting with the rarest stuff that wasn't already picked up by others.

I honestly wasn't sure I could even list Bitchy on eBay - a game with a swear word in the title. ;)

Hm, will you ship to Canada? I haven't previously tried to get this title, but it's one of only about three that I don't already have.

Hm, will you ship to Canada? I haven't previously tried to get this title, but it's one of only about three that I don't already have.

Hi David! Most definitely! I ship worldwide, generally using the US Post Office's Priority Mail boxes, but I'll pack with a regular box if it's less expensive.

Do I have any of the other titles you need?