IGNORED

WIP: Ants

Wow. I actually did something by myself! Here is the latest version of Ants for the Jaguar.

http://www.atari2600land.com/antsjag/ants20160210.zip

(I had a problem with the sound pausing for a few milliseconds when it ended and before it looped again. I figured out what it was and fixed it.)

Edited by atari2600land
  • Like 1

if you meant cut off the white, i simply selected all the white with the wand while holding shift to add to the selection then from the selection menu selected invert to select the table only then in the image menu select rop to selection

Edited by omf

Why am I having so much trouble adding a simple image? I tried to add a finger to the rapinit file, and I put it in there and I also put it in the ODL, and it kept doing weird stuff. Is there some place that says I only have 4 images that I need to change to having 5? I don't know what's wrong.

Why am I having so much trouble adding a simple image? I tried to add a finger to the rapinit file, and I put it in there and I also put it in the ODL, and it kept doing weird stuff. Is there some place that says I only have 4 images that I need to change to having 5? I don't know what's wrong.

where did you put it in the rapinit.s file

i wold sugest at the end before the include at the end and adding the varible in the odl file and using the value f tthe text layer then increase the text layer by one

failing this, you need to upload the image so that i can add it to my editor,

better still why are you not using my editor

it will save you bokenness like your experiencing now

editor (screenshot attached) you can get the latest released version here:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/233057-raptor-list-designer/?p=3419456

it outputs the odl file and rapinit.s object list automatically

you need to modify the width of that image as the image you put up is not divisible by 16 in the x which will causeyou an issue, make it 96 wide, height leave it as it is

on a 16 bit image black rgb 00 00 00 is transparent

use my editor and have a go, its not hard ;)

post-18126-0-22447100-1455182112_thumb.png

• Like 1

Here is what the finger looks like in my program.

attachicon.gifstupidfinger.png

definably object list image field incorrectness, re import the image (if your using the editor now)

or your not adding it to the assets file

i know it works as i used my editor this morning to add it, and i was done in less than two minutes

you will need to import the object list first as your list isnt in the database yet