IGNORED

Half the time I buy a system, the controller is missing

Are these thrift shop purchases? Virtually every time I see a console at a thrift shop, the controllers, video cable, and power supply are considered "optional extras" and are priced separately (if they are available at all).

PlayStation (and PS 2) controllers are very common; you should have no difficulty finding some. The CDI, 3DO, and Saturn are (in my experience) rather less common.

I have more of the opposite issue. I have a 3DO Capcom fighting controller shoved in a box in a closet somewhere around here.

Same is true for the CDi Roller Controller, probably in the same box in the same closet.

Pretty sure I bought them specifically because I didn't know what they were. Probably when I had designs on building a multi-system controller. Pretty much abandoned that plan for the foreseeable future. Same reason I have Bally Astrocade controllers. Though, I wouldn't mind getting one of those systems at some point.

To the OP: If you're in the US, PM me. I could probably be talked into to parting with those two controllers if they interest you. I have no way to test them, though.

My thrift shop are funny. One Goodwill almost always have a PSOne, PS2, and Gamecube console only while one Salvation Army half a mile away always have controllers, video cables, power adapters. In between is an used game store that always has the game but no system or controllers.

• Like 2