IGNORED

BBWW Games - Seeking Non-Executive Producers

BBWW

My friends and I played through Ultimate IV. 100s of hours. It ends with a dungeon that has a crap load of floors and gets very difficult. We finally got the courage and time to fight our way to the bottom level and beat the final bad guys. Then, the game asks for the three words that you needed to learn along the way. We knew them so we were good until we realized they had to be in the right order, which we never knew was important. We guessed, got it wrong, and were kicked out to the mainland. We never found the time or effort to finish. So, as a non executive producer I would be able to bring the doesn't-follow-through perspective.

Was it Veramacor?

My Brother and I loved the SMS version and only got stuck at the final answer (infinity?).

Was it Veramacor?

My Brother and I loved the SMS version and only got stuck at the final answer (infinity?).

Yep, but we didn't know what order to put it in, so we were kicked out. I did t realize that there was more questions after that. That game was amazing at the time, very time consuming, but it had so much depth.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd also like to state by interest in being a Non-Executive Producers and Beta-Tester/Play-tester/Bug Squasher for Blah Blah Woof Woof Games. :)

All I can say is that it's been a dream of mine ever since I was a kid, to see my name in the credits of a videogame. That would be pretty tough with today's big companies but luckily there are awesome new homebrew/Indie developers/publishers and games for our favorite, classic consoles.

I always dreamed of being involved with the testing side of games too, I don't always play things the 'conventional' way, trying to discover bugs in lots of homebrews, on different platforms. I dabble with art/graphic design too. Anyways, I'd volunteer my time to the cause, that's about all I can say.. I hope you'll consider. :)

Edited by SiLic0ne t0aD85

I don't know what anybody is talking about here. Must be the wine.

it could be he wine, or something else. if i made a non executive producer, for blah blah woof woof games. As a founder for the Atari 5200 Brotherhood club, i will make u a non exective vice president for the 5200 Brotherhood. a exchange for and exchange. :-D :-D :-D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :arrow: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by atari5200dude82
  • Like 1

• 10 months later...

OK - Things are moving again. I'll pick some people for on screen credits as Non-Producing Executives and/or Non-Executive Producers January 31st.

If you ever wanted to see your name on the Intellivision screen speak up now.

Just list the reason why you think this idea is so stupid that you want to be a part of it or other compelling reason or non reason.

Here are the rules again - you don't do anything - you get nothing - and you pay nothing. You can buy the game like anyone else if you want too. You can choose your AA handle if you want.

This is even open to C-Mart and Eric7100 as I've softened up over the last year. This game stuff is not for the timid.

• Like 5

I know nothing about producing a video game, vintage or otherwise. I'm so out of touch that my newest console is a PlayStation 2. I'm the type of clod that buys vintage games that are sealed and opens them up to play anyway. I am about the furthest thing from a respectable production executive in every sense of the term.

So I am absolutely PERFECT for the job! :grin:

Edited by the1hatman
  • Like 4

Hey, Jay!

I have been playing and collecting for the Intellivision since 1979, I have all the games and Homebrew games in there boxed versions up to date in 2016.Great stories go with that...

I would love to participate with whatever it would take to get a screen credit on your next game.

I am as well in all respects an Intellivision historian as i know the history and still play all the games currently Home brew and Old school.

Actually, I am still shocked the Intellivisionaries have not contacted me for episode 31, 32, 333, 34, etc.. or one of those!

Happy New Year everyone, Wolfy62! :)

• Like 3