IGNORED

The lorenzogino69 Collection

lorenzogino69

Hi, look what I found in my drawers ... When I was a child, my imagination was flying ... And I'm sure that even as a child, the wonderful world of Intellivision, had made inroads into my heart. :love: :lust: :love: :lust:

Now try this today with The Witcher 3. ;)

Good old days!

• Like 1

Hi, look what I found in my drawers ... When I was a child, my imagination was flying ... And I'm sure that even as a child, the wonderful world of Intellivision, had made inroads into my heart. :love: :lust: :love: :lust:

those are for sure the rarest items in your collection. And they are priceless

• Like 2

I love your collection it is outstanding, and way deeper and better than mine! I have the 125 and all the Homebrews but all your variant stuff is amazing and I will never get there. :)

With that being said, I have been following the Intellivision closely everywhere over the last 20 years, playing it for 35 and you can check it wherever you want but getting a boxed complete Spiker! is way harder to find than a Learning Fun 1 or 2.

There was a guy here who found a boxed Spiker! in a large lot hidden in the background and got it for 110. U,S, dollars. He was so happy he finally found it yet......2 months later he put it up up on Ebay and sold it for over $1,000.

My best friend is 1 game shy of the 125......Spiker! and about 10 others when you see there posts and needs lists. Good luck you will find it you are diligent like Jason, C-Mart or whoever and pick it off when you see it. And, maybe pay that extra just to get it done, collecting is a fine balance between being thrifty and spending to get to the end of your collecting goal! Always fun for me I love it! :thumbsup:

Hi, thanks for your compliments ... Yes, I think I'm very meticulous and precise, in everything I do.
My passion began as a boy, 11 years old, when my father, after a day of school, I did find at home, the new console ...
How much time I've spent playing, and each time he bought a new game, it was always a party ...
I remember that not every game I could find, Locomotion, for example, I searched the store but couldn't find it. Then, growing up, I have a little abandoned my passion, but I picked it up in 2008, when I began my collection.
I figure I should be patient, that sooner or later a recapitalization play, perhaps in great condition and at a great price.
Unfortunately a few years ago the first March 2012, I got beat to an auction where I was offered 1350,00$, and I couldn't take my Spiker ... You see it wasn't the moment!
I still have the email of ebay... you can click on the link to see deals ... I, clearly, are lorenzogino69
then clik on 17 bibs...
few people recognize it?
I am sure that sooner or later I'll get it: it's just a matter of time ... ;) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Edited by lorenzogino69

Those are great! It's interesting that you seem to have based your artwork around the manual or box illustrations, which use a blend of "pixelated" lines and straight diagonals. :)

Did you notice that some lines had no pixels? As a kid I thought it was strange at first that the "screenshots" in the illustrations sometimes had tilted blocks and diagonal straight lines.

Eventually I figured out they were not screenshots; but for a while I wondered why they didn't make the game look like that! :dunce:

dZ.

Those are great! It's interesting that you seem to have based your artwork around the manual or box illustrations, which use a blend of "pixelated" lines and straight diagonals. :)

Did you notice that some lines had no pixels? As a kid I thought it was strange at first that the "screenshots" in the illustrations sometimes had tilted blocks and diagonal straight lines.

Eventually I figured out they were not screenshots; but for a while I wondered why they didn't make the game look like that! :dunce:

dZ.

the one time I made them, I didn't know what was a pixel, and even if there was!
I took paper and colored pencils, and I tried to make them the best possible ...
I was a kid, I used to work of imagination!

Interesting… I wonder if it was printed that way, or if it has faded?

EDIT: Based on that picture, it doesn't look like it faded - the circular symbol / logo still looks bright.

I do not know :lolblue: ,
I can only say that I label faded, but this, even looking at the box, has no :rolling: trace of faded.
The writing is beautiful, as well as logo and small written Hong Kong ... will be my lady smurf |:) ...

post-36788-0-51221900-1459702201_thumb.jpg