IGNORED

Atari Jaguar Encyclopedia Book

DaddaRuleKonge

Thanks dude!!!

I downloaded about half of them and started looking.

EDIT: I like the fact that you clearly state "Cut'n'pasted" and then list your sources.

The layout is nice although a little busy with 3 games per page.

Obviously the per game content/text is extremely short/superficial but as a "compendium" it does get the job done.

I would have liked a plurality of in game screenshots rather than just the title screen and 1 generic pic but I do appreciate the effort to include them and it is in line with the rest of the "summary" content.

I wonder if it would have been better as a "compendium" website rather than some mammoth PDF (I gave up on the 3 files for the PS1, I'll never go thru each page anyway).

EDIT2: no love for the Sega Saturn? :)

Or for the 7800? :-D

Thanks, I`m glad you like it. I know it may be a little weak on screenshots and information, but I guess this size of the format is what suits me best. The PDF would probably be better as a web site, but that`s not something I would do. Other people can use the info and pictures from the PDFs and make their own web site though, if they felt that it was something they would want and use their time on :)

• Like 1

Thanks dude!!!

I downloaded about half of them and started looking.

EDIT: I like the fact that you clearly state "Cut'n'pasted" and then list your sources.

The layout is nice although a little busy with 3 games per page.

Obviously the per game content/text is extremely short/superficial but as a "compendium" it does get the job done.

I would have liked a plurality of in game screenshots rather than just the title screen and 1 generic pics but I do appreciate the effort to include them and it is in line with the rest of the "summary" content.

I wonder if it would have been better as a "compendium" website rather than some mammoth PDF (I gave up on the 3 files of the PS1, I'll never go thru each page anyway).

EDIT2: no love for the Sega Saturn? :)

Or for the 7800? :-D

Maybe later. The Saturn is interesting, but it does have a medium sized library, so it would take some time to do. I was just looking at the 7800, and it may be something I can waste some weeks on making :)

I guess we were a little harsh on you on the other thread (where did it go?) but "This is Sparta!!!!!" (the Jag forum tends to be harsher than the rest of AA).

Of all new users you must be one of the first few whose post number 2 is to offer something for free ..... respect!!!!!

Thats ok, I don`t give much of myself on forums (other than trying push PDFs), so I deserve the suspicion :)

PDF found here: https://daddarulekonge.itch.io/the-jaguar-encyclopedia-book

Other PDF: https://daddarulekonge.itch.io/

Every PDF is free just hit the "No thanks, just take me to the downloads" link.

Hope some may find it useful.

"In addition, the Jaguar’s underlying hardware was crippled by a flaw in the CPU’s memory controller, which prevented code execution out of system RAM"

are you sure?

I`m not sure how to include a section on the PAL games though. Anyone have some place I can start reading on this subject?

There is PAL (K) and NTSC (M or K) systems, and all the region free games reacts little different depending on what one of the systems you put it in...

Think they made a Trevor McFur PAL edition to stretch the screen covering the whole tv screen, instead of having black boxes at top and bottom. So there might be one "PAL" game, it this info it true.

Edited by Atlantis