IGNORED

Excel #2 is out now...

Bob The Bug

Just got mine and its another top issue folks, more on the wonderful spectrum / BBC ports, a bit about the ABBUC in a box and lots more..

Its well written, but what I love is that its big colourful and bold with stuff for all of us such as useful maps, hardware stuff, good focus between old and the newly produced games in a nice big fun read.

I do enjoy the Excel old stuff, real nice nostalgia..

Its all wrapped up in a very professionally made mag...

Not been through every part but its left me already awaiting issue 3...

Well done Robert, another great issue and for those not getting it you are missing out...

Paul..

Edited by Mclaneinc

True, but to be honest (again) when I look at the prices of the Royal mail I get the impression that the magazine must be quite heavy and one thing in particular draws my attention... When you live in the UK the postage is free, so the UK shipping costs are in the price of the magazine. When I look at the shipping costs outside the UK and the prices on the website of the Royal Mail, I get the impression that the amount of the included UK shipping costs is not deducted from the international shipping costs.

Again, just my impression. I will probably make a mistake here...

Edited by Fred_M

I can attest to the fact the magazine is a lot heavier than Pro©, It's full magazine size on quality paper. I do know that Bob is trying to work on the shipping for different countries. And it is well worth the cost (In my opinion)

But I can absolutely see your point of view. Reminds me of back in the late 80s trying to get stuff from the states sent to the UK

Was going to say possible spoilers but its such low res a photo it keeps it from being readable...

Just a shot of the format and you can see there's a lot of love been used making the mag, really super magazine...

Size kept down to save space but you can just make out the background image.

And NO, I'm not photographing all the pages in hi res :)

post-13027-0-83322900-1473529448_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mclaneinc
  • Like 1

Thanks to you all...

Larry - the magazine is out every two months, issue #3 will be out on Oct 1 and #4 on December 1st...

Fred_M - shipping costs have now been cut to the bone (£2 per issue) as I have distributors for the mag in several countries...

Philsan - the best is yet to come - there will be brand new interviews with all the top homebrew coders over the next few issues...

Mclaneinc - thanks for pimping the mag on here... again...!

Stephen - you and all other US customers will have your mags posted out tomorrow. They have just arrived in the US today - they were shipped to "orpheuswaking" two weeks ago with a guaranteed five day delivery... lol...!

• Like 2

Thanks to you all...

Larry - the magazine is out every two months, issue #3 will be out on Oct 1 and #4 on December 1st...

Fred_M - shipping costs have now been cut to the bone (£2 per issue) as I have distributors for the mag in several countries...

Philsan - the best is yet to come - there will be brand new interviews with all the top homebrew coders over the next few issues...

Mclaneinc - thanks for pimping the mag on here... again...!

Stephen - you and all other US customers will have your mags posted out tomorrow. They have just arrived in the US today - they were shipped to "orpheuswaking" two weeks ago with a guaranteed five day delivery... lol...!

Thanks for the update - I've not looked at the preview, I like the surprise of the new physical magazine. I'll definitely be ordering #3.