IGNORED

Some 800 items up for offers, including unused Incognito

Larry

Has anyone ever tested a Bit3 card with an Incognito 800?

My FullView 80 card is not functional at the moment (see this thread), so this is by no means a definitive answer, but:

The results described in that thread are what happens when the Incognito 800 is booted in Colleen mode. When in XL/XE mode, it boots to the Atari self test and indicates bad ROMs. I'm assuming this is because the Bit3 firmware occupies some of the Atari ROM space. Or it could be my FullView card. Really need to get it sorted, but that's another thread... ;)

• Like 1

Well, I'll just jump in and say my offer was $125. I don't know what they are really worth. Had it not been xmas (and also helping out a few people in need) I probably would have doubled that.

Like you, I was too familiar with the items that I also found most intriguing: the Bit3, the Mosaic RAM, and the Incognito. I offered $500 for the items, and might have gone higher had the option been there. Initially, I offered $300, then followed up with what I thought was a more realistic bid of $500. Since I never heard from him, it would seem he got an even better deal than what I offered.

--Tim