IGNORED

Oh Mummy! for Intellivision

nanochess

• 1 month later...

This would also be a cool conversion - https://www.retrogamer.net/retro_games80/make-trax/or maybe Crush Roller from the NGPC.

post-31694-0-32591200-1495073358.jpg

Living in the USA, I feel like I missed out on the MSX and Amstrad and Spectrum machines in the 80's and 90's. I have spent a ton of recent time learning about them to understand more about the AY sound chip used in them and Intellivision, but there seem to be many games that could be ported/converted as well. For example

https://mobile.twitter.com/RantanGames/status/816265360005615616/photo/1

• 9 months later...

Today I finally coded the game, I wasn't so hard. My first instinct was to call it "Oh Cmart!" and put a tiny Rev moving around trying to get Spiker copies from the hoarder Cmart but at the end it was too much for my one-neuron brain :P

Find annex the ROM file and IntyBASIC source code :)

Enjoy it!

Hey all,

Issue 178 of the UK Retro Gamer magazine has an article on the "Making of: Oh Mummy!". In addition to the usual commercial suspects it lists Oscar's excellent Intellivision port:

post-46336-0-13960200-1520102666_thumb.jpg

Apologies for the poor image, the write up says:

"Released in 2016, this version is similar to the Amstrad version of the game, which it was actually based upon. It works surprisingly well with the awkard Intellivision disc controller and provides a good challenge"

Kudos Oscar!

• Like 7

Hey all,

Issue 178 of the UK Retro Gamer magazine has an article on the "Making of: Oh Mummy!". In addition to the usual commercial suspects it lists Oscar's excellent Intellivision port:

attachicon.gifohMummy.jpg

Apologies for the poor image, the write up says:

"Released in 2016, this version is similar to the Amstrad version of the game, which it was actually based upon. It works surprisingly well with the awkard Intellivision disc controller and provides a good challenge"

Kudos Oscar!

Wow! So cool! 8)

Thanks for sharing!