IGNORED

CV HSC Season10-Round 9-Squish'Em-Jumpman Junior-Mr. Do!'s Castle-Pitfall2

Pitfall 2: 179,000 pts (again) with my new-and-improved ID tag. Took me a few tries to get this score as I had to reset every time I ran into a bat or a dragon. Looking at the map you gave me after posting this score, I see I keep missing the diamond/ring. I'm guessing that thing's worth 20,000 points; I see no way to get it unless the only way to get it is to do a running jump from another ledge above it? Getting a perfect score is extremely difficult in this game.

post-45996-0-50599800-1496701714.jpg

Pitfall 2: 179,000 pts (again) with my new-and-improved ID tag. Took me a few tries to get this score as I had to reset every time I ran into a bat or a dragon. Looking at the map you gave me after posting this score, I see I keep missing the diamond/ring. I'm guessing that thing's worth 20,000 points; I see no way to get it unless the only way to get it is to do a running jump from another ledge above it? Getting a perfect score is extremely difficult in this game.

Yes the diamond is worth 20k. You want to move left into the next chamber and jump left from the ledge that is on same level that the 2nd scorpion below Rhonda is on, in order to reach the ring.

Jumpman Junior [speed 3]: 13,200 pts (+2)

Jumpman Junior obviously isn't one of my better games, but it's still fun to play. Tomi's record for that is INSANE. The "Figurits Revenge" level is always a pain for me; I always lose several lives in it. Game over on level 7 as one of the zig-zagging stones got me while I was climbing. I think I was very close to hitting 15k. I absolutely love the fact that Jumpman Junior is one of those games which displays the settings you're playing on (SP 3).

post-45996-0-24279500-1496703272.jpg

Please remove my Jumpman Jr. score of 4,250 and revert it back to 1,000. To my horror, I discovered I've been playing at the wrong speed and the only correctly submitted score was the score I submitted in Post #5 of 1,000.

I just recently changed the setting for Jumpman Jr. from Speed 1 to Speed 3. Your score is fine, just play on Speed 3 now.

Whew, OK...I had been pressing the * on the controller which takes you to the game at the default 3 speed. I hadn't noticed you had changed it from 1.

Please remove my Jumpman Jr. score of 4,250 and revert it back to 1,000. To my horror, I discovered I've been playing at the wrong speed and the only correctly submitted score was the score I submitted in Post #5 of 1,000.

I just recently changed the setting for Jumpman Jr. from Speed 1 to Speed 3. Your score is fine, just play on Speed 3 now.