IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

Atari has a new breakthrough product. I'm sure it will cause a bigger splash than the speaker hat especially if one recently had tacos! You saw it first from thetick1 :grin: :

b217fbe7079d88a6e0af282ee1da999c.jpg

I'm appalled that this thread has deteriorated to the point of this sort of bathroom humor.

This is completely inappropriate.

Taito owns Space Invaders. Not Atari.

This is more in keeping with what Atari would sell:

post-2641-0-98066000-1516960640_thumb.jpg

In fact... let me Atari that up for them:

post-2641-0-20055800-1516960639_thumb.jpg

That's better.

• Like 10

Man, we were so wrong about Atari's worthless penny stock. Now they got boxers with the Atari logo coming to Kickstarter! An Atari fan's dream come true!

Why Kickstarter? Well, you see, Atari is being strategic in ways we just can't comprehend nor fathom. The proof is in their stock, it's up triple digit percentages over a year ago! WOWZA! Before we know it, it will be higher then Google, Apple and Netflix combined! And remember, you can pledge money via Kickstarter with CONFIDENCE! Because Atari REALLY WANTS this to happen!!!

It sure looks like PowerDubs is on the brink of becoming the next Jeff Bezos or Steve Jobs with his worthless pennystock Atari shares!

post-42460-0-49973700-1516967527.jpg

post-42460-0-43528900-1516966229.jpg

Edited by Pink
  • Like 1

Man, we were so wrong about Atari's worthless penny stock. Now they got boxers with the Atari logo coming to Kickstarter! An Atari fan's dream come true!

Why Kickstarter? Well, you see, Atari is being strategic in ways we just can't comprehend nor fathom. The proof is in their stock, it's up triple digit percentages over a year ago! WOWZA! Before we know it, it will be higher then Google, Apple and Netflix combined! And remember, you can pledge money via Kickstarter with CONFIDENCE! Because Atari REALLY WANTS this to happen!!!

It sure looks like PowerDubs is on the brink of becoming the next Jeff Bezos or Steve Jobs with his worthless pennystock Atari shares!

atariboxas.jpg

atarimemethinks.jpg

Hey did you just cut the legs off my pj pants!?! >:D

So glad we have an opportunity to invest in those boxers? I've got $10,000 in play money ready to sink into a growth opportunity like that! Next I need to figure out how to break into the super elite and exciting world of novelty t-shirt or coffee cup production.

• Like 1

Ataribox JUST shared this message and images in their Facebook page................hahahahhaha :rolling:

We were going to wait for launch to show you the Ataribox Joystick, but we like it way too much to wait. What do you think?

I like that controller. Very sleek, almost looks like an Apple design. I think the button needs to be raised up a little more. Interesting LEDs around the joystick bezel as well.

When you're done eating tacos for dinner, or whatever time you eat them, then you can retire to the bathroom with Ass-teroids with your very own toilet paper rack designed like a space invader. Also that toilet paper holder would go well with it.

attachicon.gifspace_invader_tp.jpg

Now why does that look so familiar?

• Like 2

But you told us all about your experience, intuition and instinct so you must have juicy morsels that demonstrate how Atari is going to take the stock market by storm this year and go from 50 cents back to 10 bucks and beyond!

Please tell us sir!

We really want this to happen!!

• Like 12

Because you can do your own research?

...or just continue to do nothing like the rest of the peanut gallery.

I would really like to know and evidently you already have the answer. Tried to search and had no luck.

As a stockholder have they sent you any updates on the Box?

• Like 2

Because you can do your own research?

...or just continue to do nothing like the rest of the peanut gallery.

That's the same thing that conspiracy fantasists say when they have no solid evidence.

Almost word for word, actually.

• Like 7