IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

And you're correct. ^^

I'm just saying, 12 GB right now is the highest standard game consoles have for memory. 4 GB is the lowest. Atari VCS is upping their RAM to 8.... Not sure how that's exactly bad in of itself.

Must be because Microsoft "lost a fortune" when people would buy the Xbox and then install XMBC. Good thing Rob/Atari learned that lesson. Wait, what?
  • Like 2

The Atari VCS, while in the Atari ecosystem...

Atari has an "ecosystem"? That's...interesting. Clearly he talks about some imaginary alternative reality one - the same in which Atari is a "reputable company".

The only Atari ecosystem I percieve in ours is fairly polluted by the holder's actions.

• Like 4

1. Attack Ataribox

2. Attack those who defend Atari box

3. Attack those who dont attack Ataribox

Thats pretty much how this has developed overtime with some on here. Kinda a unhealthy obsession hating a silly console....

Turn that hate towards something that is worthy of such anger, digust and rage....

Like The NY Yankees..

:0

• Like 3

Q: When will we see a working prototype?

A: (my paraphrasing) Prototype will be in stages, there will be a software prototype, a hardware protype, a controller prototype ect...

Once all that is done, WE WILL BEGIN BUILDING AN ALL IN ONE FINAL PROTOTYPE (in other words, we ain't got none).

Taco time!

Edited by toiletunes
  • Like 4

1. Attack Ataribox

Thats pretty much how this has developed overtime with some on here. Kinda a unhealthy obsession hating a silly console....

Turn that hate towards something that is worthy of such anger, digust and rage....

Crunch or soft?

There is only one correct answer..

Seems like you enjoy telling people what to think, how to behave, and what to say. How's that working out for you?

Hey look, annotated AtariBox FAQ#1!

• Like 5

Seems like you enjoy telling people what to think, how to behave, and what to say. How's that working out for you?

Hey look, annotated AtariBox FAQ#1!

Just observed that some on here are at the foaming at the mouth point with this subject and attack any comment that that is not anti Ataribox.

How you read that as me telling anyone what to think, say or how to act is beyond me. Unless of course your post stating your opinion are doing the same...

And the NY Yankees lost today so all is well!

• Like 3

1. Attack Ataribox

Like The NY Yankees..

:0

So you admit the console is a silly project?

;)

• Like 2

Just observed that some on here are at the foaming at the mouth point with this subject and attack any comment that that is not anti Ataribox.

I just want to order it from Amazon, when people know what it is. I am not hating, I am doubting.

• Like 10