IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

So did Crazy Biff try to open yet another account, did he? He just doesn't get it, does he? I guess that's why he's crazy.

At least 10 and counting by my estimate. This guy is seriously obsessed. Do ya think he does it out of spite and narcissistic rage, or is he that desperate for attention? Seems everything is about blathering on with some historical gibberish he wants to believe are facts he is the authority on. Somebody needs to send him a ball to play with.

wilson-cast-away-volleyball-collector-03

Edited by JBerel
  • Like 4

At least 10 and counting by my estimate. This guy is seriously obsessed. Do ya think he does it out of spite and narcissistic rage, or is he that desperate for attention? Seems everything is about blathering on with some historical gibberish he wants to believe are facts he is the authority on. Somebody needs to send him a ball to play with.wilson-cast-away-volleyball-collector-03

You'd think "the first guy in history to talk about video games on camera" would get more stuff right.

• Like 7

Playing some family board games, got GotG Awesome Mix Vol 1 on, they're playing The Pina Colada Song and I'm reminded of Rob Wyatt, deadbeat dad of the Xbox and driver of the AtariBox Desert Bus.

"If you like Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain
If you´re not into yoga, if you have half a brain
If you like making love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape
I´m the love that you´ve looked for, write to me, and escape"

He is DISQUALIFIED because he is SO into yoga!

20170929_105456-e1511806715673.jpg

• Like 1

At least 10 and counting by my estimate. This guy is seriously obsessed. Do ya think he does it out of spite and narcissistic rage, or is he that desperate for attention? Seems everything is about blathering on with some historical gibberish he wants to believe are facts he is the authority on. Somebody needs to send him a ball to play with.

He's still opening alt accounts? I wonder if he wanders around his house bashing Mark from CGR and mumbling about how he's the first internet game reviewer to an empty room or a sock puppet.

• Like 1

He's still opening alt accounts? I wonder if he wanders around his house bashing Mark from CGR and mumbling about how he's the first internet game reviewer to an empty room or a sock puppet.

If what was read about him is to be believed, he lives with his parents. I'm sure they're thrilled to hear all about it.

• Like 2

Took a trip up to Green Bay this past weekend (Go Pack Go!) so I was able to hit Taco John's for the first time in years. Hooray!

And Packers are going down this Sunday, Skol Vikings!!!

Mods, please ban for trolling and obscene posting.

:-)

So, since the game tied :mad: How do we decide whos buying the tacos now?

• Like 2

Cute little fanless $200 PC, something to compare A****Box against.

https://liliputing.com/2018/09/mele-pcg35-glk-fanless-gemini-lake-mini-pc-now-available-for-200.html

No discrete GPU makes it a little worse for gaming, offset by Windows 10 which means it can run pretty much anything from GOG.

That's just awesome for my wife's new PC. She wants it small and quiet and I can just mount it on the monitor save deskspace and minimize wire clutter. She just does basic web browsing, email, videos, card games and Word, PowerPoint and light use of simple Excel macros. I got MS Office 2013 Professional from work for $10 a few years ago and it's still good for any home PCs. I would just need to buy cheap $25-$35 ..120GB or 256GB sized Solid State Drive.

Looks like my wife is getting a new PC...and it will be REAL cheap for me.

Edited by thetick1
  • Like 1

If you're going to bring sports into this thread, at least bring in a real sport like hockey - a sport that goes very well with tacos

81z1A%2BMr4oL._UX385_.jpg

Any sport where felony assault results in a two-minute bench penalty is fine by me icon_mrgreen.gif

Besides, I grew up playing rugby. This whole thing with pads and helmets and being able to pass forward and half-time shows and play stopping every nine seconds for at least 30 minutes... It makes no sense to me. Can't call it football, American or otherwise. It's Handegg icon_razz.gif

8LFymYH.jpg

• Like 10

Any sport where felony assault results in a two-minute bench penalty is fine by me icon_mrgreen.gif

Besides, I grew up playing rugby. This whole thing with pads and helmets and being able to pass forward and half-time shows and play stopping every nine seconds for at least 30 minutes... It makes no sense to me. Can't call it football, American or otherwise. It's Handegg icon_razz.gif

8LFymYH.jpg

Haha that is funny. My son calls soccer .. football with a British accent. American football he calls football without the British accent. He watches too much Premier league soccer.

Edited by thetick1
  • Like 2

hand egg, someone breaks a leg and they stop for a dorito's commercial

footbowel someone gets bumped by a soft toy and drops to the ground Peter Griffin style and after 9 hours you have a tied game of 0-0

both suck, one at least you have the chance of seeing something interesting... 7 time in replays lol

hqdefault.jpg

btw what the fu(k are we talking about

oh yea indy blow blow scam and taco's

Edited by Osgeld
  • Like 2