IGNORED

Jaguar ST Ports Series 2.2

Gaztee

Ahhh!!!! Haha... you edited your post and even did so to make it like it wasn't edited. Hehe. That's OK.

This point is taken. But yeah, I wonder who would be willing to pay $200+ for a $20 dollar Atari ST port, and yet not know or even be willing to do a Google search?

Someone who can afford it and probably doesn't care.

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the absence, but as with everyone life sometimes throws curve-balls. Anyway, shipping for 2.2 should be complete by the end of the month, hopefully before that, but I am trying to give myself a bit of room to manoeuvre. Nobody needs to here all the boring bits, but the aim is to improve shipping efficiency going forward. It's been a frustrating ride for me as well as everyone who's already paid up. The end is close now. Thanks for your patience everyone & I promise to do better moving forward. :)

Gaz

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Update time again! I am hoping to have all orders shipped on Monday. My work pattern doesn't allow me to get anything out before then. I will post an update when everything has been dispatched. I hope to sort the tracking details on paypal as soon as I can, but may not be on the Monday, again due to having to work one of my wonderful shifts. I am so happy that the end is so close for everyone. Soon be time to finally move on with 2.3 :)

• Like 5

Update time,

Building is going well, however I only realised yesterday that today is my only day off until Tuesday week. I am still aiming to get as many games posted out tomorrow as I can, but I am unlikely to be able to grab the tracking numbers/ proof of postage until Friday. I am getting there, but as usual life gets in the way! Thanks for your patience everyone - I'm back to finish this off these orders :)

Gaz

• Like 3

You can't make this stuff up! All orders are packed and ready for delivery to the post office. The plan was to head down first thing in the morning, however my car decided to develop a nice fault today that means its now sat outside the dealership awaiting inspection and repair. So rather than heading off to post the orders I have to wait in for Enterprise to drop off my courtesy car. This could be 9 am or it could be 1255. I have to leave for work at 1300. So, if the car does not turn up in time I will go and drop the parcels first thing Saturday mornng.

There were a few cancellations from this run so if you have missed out on the original order soooo long ago then the games are available still. I also have a few copies of Commando and Badlands left too.

Next update should be to confirm postage. Then finally we can all move on to 2.3, which will be a lot smoother all round!

• Like 5

OK everything will get posted out Saturday morning. I can't get a car until late afternoon, so a brisk walk to work in the snow for me :) I will hopefully be able to get all the confirmation of postage and tracking details sent out over the weekend. Once again thanks for your patience.

• Like 3

Hiya everybody!

Well i can confirm that ALL 2.2 orders have now arrived at the post office. I will probably head back later on so i can collect all the shipping details for entering into paypal. I'm not sure how far they'll get due to the snowy weather, but they are no longer clogging up my living room! Once I have all the tracking info posted, it will be time to move onwards with 2.3 very soon!

Again I thank everyone for their patience. I feel like this release has been cursed! Even this morning after loading the car I managed to bury it in the gravel driveway >-< I promise 2.3 will be a much quicker turnaround.

Cheers

Gaz

• Like 5