IGNORED

Beware of this Eli's Ladder on Ebay

atari181

This isn't even the same story you told me. After I pointed out the end label wasnt correct you changed your story and said the end label was replaced. I then told you there was other problems as well, but I was not specific on what they were.

You also said you purchased it at half priced books, not new in box.

• Like 1

No matter what I say or do you guys rip me apart. I am a guy just selling my old game that's it. Nothing being faked, or reproduced. My daughter wanted to list it so I said ok.

And lying over and over, your lies have been pointed out numerous times,yet you just brush it off without any proof. You are either a seller who sells reproductions as real or you are just a guy who got taken on a reproduction and you know it is fake and you want to pass it on.

As I told you before,

Either way, you are a scumbag.

Edited by atari181
  • Like 1

And lying over and over, your lies have been pointed out numerous times,yet you just brush it off without any proof. You are either a seller you sells reproductions as real or you are just a guy who got taken on a reproduction and you now found it is fake and you want to pass it on.

As I told you before,

Either way, you are a scumbag.

'Nuff said.

This isn't even the same story you told me. After I pointed out the end label wasnt correct you changed your story and said the end label was replaced. I then told you there was other problems as well, but I was not specific on what they were.

You also said you purchased it at half priced books, not new in box.

I did not buy a fake 30 years ago. In 1986 it is real and it plays the game that's all I know

Atari181, can you take a screenshot of your conversation with this guy where he said he bought the game at Half Price Books?

..Al

Here's how to report this item:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ELIS-LADDER-ATARI-2600-TOP-10-RARE-GAMES-/142507817040

Click on the "Report item" link on the page.

Fill out the report form as follows (feel free to substitute your own text in the "Brief Description" field that appears after you hit "Continue").

fake_eli_report.png

Click "Submit report" when finished.

..Al

• Like 7

Atari181, can you take a screenshot of your conversation with this guy where he said he bought the game at Half Price Books?

..Al

Half Price Books was established 45 years ago (1972). Apparently they were selling "new" Atari 2600 cartridges some 30 years ago too.

LOL this thread is funny. It is SOOO hard not to tell ass wipes all the flaws w/their shitty fake work. However I decided like 8 years ago to never tell these douchebags of anything that lets me know an item is not real. He is just fishing for info now so he can try and make it look more authentic. Just block his ass and stop talking to him.

LOL this thread is funny. It is SOOO hard not to tell ass wipes all the flaws w/their shitty fake work. However I decided like 8 years ago to never tell these douchebags of anything that lets me know an item is not real. He is just fishing for info now so he can try and make it look more authentic. Just block his ass and stop talking to him.

Yeah, nobody's said anything in this thread except for the obviously missing "+" and "-" elements on the end label. Please report the auction if you haven't done so already! This guy doesn't deserve more than the $10 he probably paid at Half Price Books. Although I see he has a reserve on the auction, who knows what he has that set to.

..Al

Also filed a counterfeit report on the auction. I find it funny how someone who can try to dupe others into thinking it's a real cart by coming HERE to these forums to whine defend their claim. These guys on AA have more than 30+ years experience knowing the differences of bootleg versus real.

• Like 1