IGNORED

How old are you?

mr_intv

you can't say something like that in front of a community of old farts and think there won't be consequences

From you sir, it would be an honor.

I’m ready, perhaps a little bio

Out of college for a bit, I work on software, I love the intellivison. I group up around it thanks to my dad, The programmer side of me really gets a kick out of the computer applications. Hence my pure excitement about my new Intellicomputer.

• Like 3

From you sir, it would be an honor.

I’m ready, perhaps a little bio

Out of college for a bit, I work on software, I love the intellivison. I group up around it thanks to my dad, The programmer side of me really gets a kick out of the computer applications. Hence my pure excitement about my new Intellicomputer.

So... any interest in joining us over here in the Dark Side? We have a contest going on which may interest you... :ponder:

• Like 1

Hello all,

I'm 39 and kinda new to the forum thing but really enjoying reading about Intellivision. This was my first system growing up and probably my favorite.

I currently have 108 of the original 125 CIB and some homebrews. Some of my favorites are Bump n Jump along with Burgertime. As I play now I'm finding more favorites that I didn't get the chance to play as a child (Dreadnaught Factor is awesomeness). Just wanted to say thank you to all of you keeping this thing going, you guys rock!

• Like 2

I started with a brand new Intellivision II back in 84. My stepfather was a department store manager at KMart in Avon, Indiana. I still have the original and have added a 2609 as well as two more Intellivision II. One has the red stripe, the other does not. I've also acquired 2 ECS, one in box one is not.

Hello all,

I'm 39 and kinda new to the forum thing but really enjoying reading about Intellivision. This was my first system growing up and probably my favorite.

I currently have 108 of the original 125 CIB and some homebrews. Some of my favorites are Bump n Jump along with Burgertime. As I play now I'm finding more favorites that I didn't get the chance to play as a child (Dreadnaught Factor is awesomeness). Just wanted to say thank you to all of you keeping this thing going, you guys rock!

Welcome, and thanks for joining the community! The last 15-20 titles can be tough. I'm still hovering at 123 CIB and have been for years. I jumped on the NES train without ever playing most of the Activision games, but love them now. Dreadnaught Factor is pretty cool, but definitely check it Worm Whomper if you haven't already ;-)

• Like 1

Thank you Jason! Yes, I've come to a halt for now on collecting with the exception of a few things in the past 6 months because I definitely had the "fever". These last ones will be tough. I enjoy any cartridge gaming. It just feels better than the newer stuff, more fun and not as serious. I do have ps4 but it's not the same.