IGNORED

Microvision replacement screen project - pre-order & purchase here

5-11under

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, scomandini said:

I would also be interested in one! Will they just show up as back in stock on the videogamepcbs store or are you just taking requests via the forum? Thanks! 

I received them on Friday, and put each in their own bag. I need to test a few, and then I'll add them to my store. I'll post in this thread when they're ready.

17 minutes ago, 5-11under said:

Sorry for the delay. I'm working on a couple of other things over the next day or two, and then I can start working on getting these in the store.

All good - thank you for doing this! Looking forward to picking up a few once they are ready. Thanks again!

I've added 100 of these to my online store: https://videogamepcbs.com/products/20-MV-LCD.html

I have 100 more that I haven't added to the store yet, so there's no rush in buying these... in case you want to wait for future products to be put on sale (restock of other items, hopefully some INTV and/or CV games, hopefully MV Barrage at some point). If I do run out for some very weird reason, I'll plan to order another batch.

• Thanks 1

I ordered 2. I PMd you several times and my messages remain 'unread' for some reason. A tad concerning. I asked about UK shipping but due to the lack of reply I opted to ship to a US based friend which will cause me additional shipping fees but seemed liek my only option :( Can you please check messages and reply so I know the order was accepted?

If you can help with shipping to the UK (I will send extra money if needed) please do let me know.

22 minutes ago, retroshaun said:

I ordered 2. I PMd you several times and my messages remain 'unread' for some reason. A tad concerning. I asked about UK shipping but due to the lack of reply I opted to ship to a US based friend which will cause me additional shipping fees but seemed liek my only option :( Can you please check messages and reply so I know the order was accepted?

If you can help with shipping to the UK (I will send extra money if needed) please do let me know.

That should be okay. I'm planning to work on these today.