IGNORED

Budget Atari and Capcom arcade cabinets to see release this fall!

Some of the stuff Starbucks serves is ok, as like a dessert coffee, but not great. Dunkin is generic Airport/Bus Station coffee.

I typically make my own coffee at home, with beans bought at The Fresh Market.

If it's coated in whip cream or flavored goo it's not coffee to me. I don't mind it if you call that crap a milkshake or something though. If I am going to drink calories though I'm going with beer.

Flojo, coffee is manna from heaven. Bite your damn tongue.

• Like 2

If I am going to drink calories though I'm going with beer.

Dunkin's "regular" coffee is a cup that is 1/3 sugar and cream before they even pour the coffee in. That shit is type 2 diabetes in a cup.

I think that's what I hate about Dunkin the most - you have to rely on the careful portion control of someone who is bleary-eyed, exhausted from working 4 jobs, underpaid, and miserable to decide how much sugar and cream you get.

• Like 1

Dunkin's "regular" coffee is a cup that is 1/3 sugar and cream before they even pour the coffee in. That shit is type 2 diabetes in a cup.

I think that's what I hate about Dunkin the most - you have to rely on the careful portion control of someone who is bleary-eyed, exhausted from working 4 jobs, underpaid, and miserable to decide how much sugar and cream you get.

That's not really any different than the hot milkshakes from Starbucks, though.

I drink coffee hot and black. No cream, no sugar, no nothing. And for that Dunkin does better than the consistently over-roasted/burned beans from Starbucks.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan...New Englanders know you have to specify the exact amount just because of this. Problem is "one sugar" to some of these guys means 3 lbs. That's my issue at McDs.

Dudes, who gives a shit about coffee (except for Flomojopoopsalot)...back to the toy arguments amidst grown men, please.

We got ourselves a tea drinker fellas.

• Like 2

You guys are too damn funny, the posts today are making my Friday, thanks for that.

This is the reason I like AtariAge so much, even when we disagree, we still find away to just get along.

BTW Arcade1Up is adamant that the October 16 is a hard date. We shall see.

On a side note, the cc I used at Walmart for my pre-orders got compromised last week, and Walmart has absolutely no procedure to change payment method on pre-orders. Had to check my calendar to make sure what year this is, but I guess that's just Walmart for you.

So I may not get those cabs after all, making all my posts moot (well, almost - there's always Best Buy and the Atari cab, which isn't affected).

• Like 1

You guys are too damn funny, the posts today are making my Friday, thanks for that.

This is the reason I like AtariAge so much, even when we disagree, we still find away to just get along.

BTW Arcade1Up is adamant that the October 16 is a hard date. We shall see.

On a side note, the cc I used at Walmart for my pre-orders got compromised last week, and Walmart has absolutely no procedure to change payment method on pre-orders. Had to check my calendar to make sure what year this is, but I guess that's just Walmart for you.

So I may not get those cabs after all, making all my posts moot (well, almost - there's always Best Buy and the Atari cab, which isn't affected).

Ugh, that sucks. Sorry to hear it.

I know this makes me sound old fashioned or just stubborn (who me?) but I never pre-order anything. I just don't like giving my money to anyone without instant gratification like a shipping confirmation, or product in hand.

The only 1 thing I've ever pre-ordered was the 2016 Metallica Master of Puppets Vinyl re-master box set, because it was 25% cheaper than buying through retail, and because the payment went directly to the band, since they own their own record company now. It worked out well, I got it on time - but that was a rare thing, only because I knew supply in stores would be limited.

i don't preorder things early either.

the last thing i did wss the sega saturn console,

which is probably my all time favorite console.

although the genesis is 2nd, and the dreamcast is 3rd.

i waited several years after the dreamcast came out to get it.

i really missed out, but am enjoying tons of cheap games for it now.

later

I was driving by and thought of you.

post-61495-0-37514900-1537621084_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

gamestop is allowing tradeins of other hardware for up to $300 credit towards an 1up arcade machine.

you can actually buy used xbox one S for much cheaper and get up to $250 credit towards a machine.

so if you have an extra one around, or just buy one off ebay or amazon,

there you go.

later

Nice tip, thanks man!