IGNORED

old open box jaguar hardware for sale (tried stored)

roashru

yes it was perfectly fine for reputable companies, not some random jackwagon out of the blue saying (very poorly) I sell you stuff, no pictures and I wont be bothered past that, send me a money order, totally promise to not fuck you over

hell even this guy shows you the goods before asking if your interested in being ripped off

be careful u.s.a. ship commercial work in past

Edited by roashru

be careful u.s.a. ship commercial work in past

You have spent more time bitching about modes of cash transfer and the postal service than you have actually selling or reassuring potential buyers you are trustworthy of dealing with. Good job on that. Looks like it's working out real swell for you. Should really help earn you a solid reputation here on AtariAge for future reference to\and with other users on the forum.

please stop posting if not know

my international is maryland dundulk marine terminal. get that contractor money - work.

updated

twic card required

have federal vertical id questioning me funny

Edited by roashru

You have spent more time bitching about modes of cash transfer and the postal service than you have actually selling or reassuring potential buyers you are trustworthy of dealing with. Good job on that. Looks like it's working out real swell for you. Should really help earn you a solid reputation here on AtariAge for future reference to\and with other users on the forum.

you and other hecklers dont know need the base paypal is not it .sorry

Edited by roashru

What exactly does this mean? Is it just bad English? I’m not understanding what a twic card has to do with selling games? Lol

hello i have time more money work stop petty to me the ships your not interested oh well couch review

marine terminal use

thought you were in Florida the

domicile is florida work is any n.e. florida work sucks i know the i-95 power lane im a contractor

i use to work north east a lot. know the long island travel strops

Edited by roashru

you and other hecklers dont know need the base paypal is not it .sorry

More and more complaining I see. Not much in the direction of selling anything. Also, your broken use of the english language isn't helping you at all. You're starting to sound like you suffer from a debilitating case of KMD syndrome. Where as 10 out 8 professionals agree that if said KMD is appreciated then Jaguar items are true and valid but only if open box stored is achieved right?

• Like 2

north flordia, new york

same difference, whats 15 hours

and no, no one wants to give you a money order for items that may be somewhere within the 1000 miles you claim to be, at the same time

Edited by Osgeld
  • Like 1

So roashru, you use a convenience store in Florida for money transfers and if we prefer, you can meet up with us for an in-person exchange at said convenience store or a rest stop off 95 in Maryland or New York?

Maybe it would just be easier if I gave you my bank account and routing numbers, as well as a copy of my social security card? Please advise.

• Like 1

I am calling BS on roashru never having used PayPal before. With very little detective work - his AtariAge profile lists his eBay ID - I looked up his eBay account and he has made 192 transactions on eBay over the past 14 years. As if we did not know it before, this dude is a crook!

post-47330-0-25214200-1530329691_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

hey if youve never been to the northeast for buisness work stop posting

trollers

I've been in the northeast for work many times. Can I keep posting? I also visit Boston once a year. That should earn me extra posting privs in this thread k thx.

I am calling BS on roashru never having used PayPal before. With very little detective work - his AtariAge profile lists his eBay ID - I looked up his eBay account and he has made 192 transactions on eBay over the past 14 years. As if we did not know it before, this dude is a crook!

what are you doing thats malicious sorry for you