IGNORED

DKJR technical demo

nanochess

My one-handed technique wasn't so great.

I needed two hands. I am new to 3D videos, so not sure if I can process this at higher quality. It's not this blurry in the original, but doesn't post as 3D.

Here are a couple screens of gameplay.

Thanks for posting the video. Weird that there is not much talk about this conversion. Looks amazing!

• Like 1

Thanks for posting the video. Weird that there is not much talk about this conversion. Looks amazing!

I think because it was the surprise release and only those at PRGE have seen/played it so far. Once Rev does wide release I'm sure you'll hear more about it. I can say it looks and plays great.

• Like 1

What a great game, and thank you to all who were involved making this. I am doing a video today on my channel showing the differences between the original and the new version. The Intellivision is a very impressive console that is showcased with the release of this game(and others before i as many of you know.)

• Like 1

What a great game, and thank you to all who were involved making this. I am doing a video today on my channel showing the differences between the original and the new version. The Intellivision is a very impressive console that is showcased with the release of this game(and others before it) as many of you know.)

Video found and linked here :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVI-BI51E18

• Like 10

I was going to do a comprehensive episode on my YouTube channel about DK Jr but something kept telling me to hold off. Now that I see this game (thanks to John's awesome channel) I'm going to wait until I get ahold of this before I do one.

But wow! What a big change from the original. Not that the original wasn't fun because like John said when you have a port of an arcade game you're just happy to have it!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My one-handed technique wasn't so great.

I needed two hands. I am new to 3D videos, so not sure if I can process this at higher quality. It's not this blurry in the original, but doesn't post as 3D.

Here are a couple screens of gameplay.

And here is someone recording and you can see you recording DKjr and Steve playing next to you.

Start watching at 1:40.

https://youtu.be/Uo1h0XMcgsM

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There are at least two programmers who only go by their pseudonyms - one for several years now. Maybe they just don't want the attention - good or bad - that can arise.

and/or:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple-use_name

"House Owned Author" name branding is also popular in Publishing.