IGNORED

navigation

Hakogame 箱亀

Is there anyway possible to make the main site's navigation bars accessable through the message board? I seem to find myself going back and forth between the boards and the main page to find things I hear mention of in certain messages. Maybe just add the 2 5 7 to the top of the message boards like it is in the main page. Is this possible?

Yes, the 2/5/7 would be good. It's something we've been meaning to do, we just haven't gotten around to it yet. We initially had the left-side nav on the message board pages, but removed them to give more space to the boards. We'll definitely do the 2/5/7, anyone else have any comments on the left-side nav?

When we first put the boards online, we had the navigation template displayed to the left. However, we quickly discovered that it was eating too much screen real estate and that the message boards looked much better when they could use the whole width of the browser. We then removed the template within 24 hours of putting the site online..

As Alex said, the 2/5/7 buttons were supposed to be there originally, we just neglected to put them in.

..Al