IGNORED

M.U.L.E.

Allright everyone, lets talk some M.U.L.E.

Where does M.U.L.E. rank on your list of games of all time?

Who's your favorite character to use?

Crystite or Smithore?

What plot do you like to choose as your 1st.?

Interested in your thoughts.

In simple answers

1) Easily in the top 5

2) Leggite (sp?)

3) Pefer Crystite but will switch as needed

4) Always a river plot, second plot varies depending on who I am playing. I try to become self sufficient first and then start raking in the money.

Character: Spheroid,

Crystite

The river plot just above the store. then i dominate the west side, pickin up the 3-mountain plots first. i never take the south side, it never produces anything tight.

why do you say that you switch from crystite to smithore when needed? when is it needed to switch?

Just got done playing my first game of M.U.L.E. in years. It reminded me of how much I luv this game. :D

By the way Jeezy 9, who was the character to lead the group in the standings :?:

Blue Gollumer.

You ready for round 2 tomorrow :?:

Looks like jeezy and his green "bay" Packer got lucky today, with some help from a month 11 pirateship :x

2 games played so far since, M.U.L.E. has been available and the record is 1-1, 1 win for the Blue Gollumer and 1 win for Green Packer.

Next time you won't be so lucky :D

Jeezy, post here, not in "8 bit" :!: :!: :!: :!:

stop hatin Joe C. aint nobody used green bay packer. its all about my green spheroid. dont get it twisted.

if i remember right, the count is 1-1 after 2 games and you came in last yesterday. dead LAST. behind me and two smithore producing punks. what you know about 10,000 in goods.

"whats really goin on when ya leave home, my late nights hella hype every time ya gone"

Jizzel, U got really lucky. Dammmn ship. You know I was coming to take over 1st. I 'm ready for round 3, let's go! :yawn: wait a minute, you ran away scared. Well you can't loose if your out of town :!:

Who has the best total so far :?:

"And when she page me, man I'm at that. "

why do these threads always end up in me and you talkin ish to each other?

Stop :_( :D :D Just Playin.

For the record, it's Blue Gollumer 2 - Green spheroid 1

The crystite was blowin up for me today, Oh Boy.

You're strategy in round 11 was nice though, much respect.

But you still can fade me. :P

My record against Joe C. is 1-3 this week. he keeps snatchin up all the crystite producing plots and finsihing with totals around 22,000-26,000. when he wins though our colony is always successful, but "we will have hard lives." Totals for the colony have been around 75,000-80,000. Thats pretty weak. how do you play to win and sustain a more successful colony, like in the 100,000s?

snatched a win from Joe C. yesterday. his game is slippin. record is now 2-3. but our colony was still around 81,000. booboo.

is the price of crystite completely random? yesterday its price was over 100 the entire game... all 12 months. that doesnt seem too random.

Archived