IGNORED

ECS EBAY EGAD!

Sinjinhawke

3 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

I have Mr. Basic.  Once I’m done that I’m sure I’ll be able to make my own Space Patrol level of quality games.  ?

Since your in TO , I hope I get to be one of the first ones to try you SP level of quality game... Maybe a game that has the leafs winning a cup of some sort... ;) 

• Like 1

On 10/26/2019 at 10:12 AM, m-crew said:

Since your in TO , I hope I get to be one of the first ones to try you SP level of quality game... Maybe a game that has the leafs winning a cup of some sort... ;) 

On 10/26/2019 at 10:42 AM, Sinjinhawke said:

Apparently the almighty cannot even program something that complicated and fanciful.   ?

But just once before I leave this mortal coil would be nice. 

I felt that pain for many years with my beloved LA Kings (who were formed the year I was born in 1967).  My dad took me to games back in the ‘70s when there was no chance they’d ever get there.  Then one day in 2012 (and 2014) it finally happened.. 

• Like 2

I shouldn’t complain.  Two World Series and One NBA Championship.  Several gold medal hockey games.   Truly first world problems.  
I was also born in 1967, feeling aches and pains now after I come back from a run.  I’m obviously on my last legs.  Come on Leafs.  I promise.  I won’t riot if you lose in the finals.   Not pointing fingers. Cough cough CMart cough.  

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, nurmix said:

I felt that pain for many years with my beloved LA Kings (who were formed the year I was born in 1967).  My dad took me to games back in the ‘70s when there was no chance they’d ever get there.  Then one day in 2012 (and 2014) it finally happened.. 

Great memories with your dad for sure , Its been since 67 here with no cup... World Series/NBA/MLS cups and Gold Metal Games are good but this City will be closed for business for a month win the Leafs when the Cup... None of those  will compare with the partying and celebrating going on here in Toronto and throughout Canada's Leaf fans... lol    See I put when......  ;)   Cheers  Let it be written , So Let it be done!!!!! 

Edited by m-crew
spelling mistake as usual ... lol
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1