IGNORED

Champ Games - Gorf Arcade (2600)

johnnywc

As the maker of the Game Boy Advance version of GORF, this gets my seal of approval. Even the explosion of your final ship is there! Even the text scroll is there, no small feat on the Atari 2600! There's even a new special effect for when your shield appears! You were clearly paying attention, unlike the makers of the ColecoVision version, which looks and feels like an entirely different game.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
2 hours ago, bradhig1 said:

Anyone else having trouble firing on the Galaxians level? I  can three shots and then I can't for a while as the enemies descend.

Hi there!  Is this on the demo or full version?  I just tried it and it seems to work as expected. 

On 1/7/2024 at 10:25 PM, Machine said:

I never got my patches. Any way to check?

👀  Looks like I haven't sent out any patches yet. :P  Sorry about that!  I am working with @Nathan Strum on an official ISDF correspondence letter that will be sent along with the patches and plan on getting these sent out next week.  Thanks for your patience! 

11 minutes ago, bradhig1 said:

It's the cx-10 joystick. The contacts might need to be cleaned.

Phew... that's good to hear!  I was looking at the code and couldn't figure out what would make it only fire 3 shots. :dunce:  

Thanks for the update and good luck!

John

1 hour ago, johnnywc said:

👀  Looks like I haven't sent out any patches yet. :P  Sorry about that!  I am working with @Nathan Strum on an official ISDF correspondence letter that will be sent along with the patches and plan on getting these sent out next week.  Thanks for your patience! 

Phew... that's good to hear!  I was looking at the code and couldn't figure out what would make it only fire 3 shots. :dunce:  

Thanks for the update and good luck!

John

No rush at all, I just thought I might have been missed. If you want, I was gonna order Elevator Agent and you can send them together if that works. If not, just let me know.

Thanks again!!!

• Like 1