IGNORED

NEXT Season info

On 4/19/2024 at 10:02 AM, Rickster8 said:

Due to the rank participation of late I won't be able to do a Homebrew HSC for the Inty. That would prove to be even worse as most people won't have the games or the ability to download them and play them. I will put together a 20th season for the Inty HSC. This will occur either in the Fall of 2024 or the Winter of 2025 (I haven't decided yet). After that I will take a break from moderating the Inty HSC and see if someone else can take over the reigns. Maybe someone else can get this club off life support? 🤷‍♂️🥺

Where Are You Hello GIF

If we don't get more players I might have to suspend this season.... UGH!!! 🥺

• Sad 1

Hi, just want to say I hope the season will not be suspended as I am hoping to participate.  I just need to get my equipment situation together.  Right now I have one real INTV console and although I have a back bit for it the console's rf output is so bad on my current TVs that I have just been playin on a 61-game flashback (which does not have the games currently featured in the HSC).  Considering getting an a/v mod, or trying to turn my second flashback, which has power issues, into an ultimate.  Or using something else to emulate while using real controllers, possibly via an adapter I scored on ebay recently.  Long story short there is at least one other dude out there who really wants to jump in but is still working on getting his crap in order.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, UnRedeemed said:

Hi, just want to say I hope the season will not be suspended as I am hoping to participate.  I just need to get my equipment situation together.  Right now I have one real INTV console and although I have a back bit for it the console's rf output is so bad on my current TVs that I have just been playin on a 61-game flashback (which does not have the games currently featured in the HSC).  Considering getting an a/v mod, or trying to turn my second flashback, which has power issues, into an ultimate.  Or using something else to emulate while using real controllers, possibly via an adapter I scored on ebay recently.  Long story short there is at least one other dude out there who really wants to jump in but is still working on getting his crap in order.

You can buy a D9 adaptor that enables you to use an Inty controller with EMU on the PC. 

The Inty HSC Season 19 is now in a suspended state. The games currently open will stay open until we get more players. No new games will be added until the ball gets rolling again and if that doesn't happen, SO BE IT!!! 🥺

Edited by Rickster8
Wording
  • Sad 1

On 4/26/2024 at 10:21 PM, Rickster8 said:

The Inty HSC Season 19 is now in a suspended state. The games currently open will stay open until we get more players. No new games will be added until the ball gets rolling again and if that doesn't happen, SO BE IT!!! 🥺

Ok I opened the season back up. Hopefully we can finish it in the next few weeks.... 👍

NEW RULE: WE MUST HAVE ATLEAST 3 PLAYERS FOR A GAME TO FINISH. IF THERE ARE NOT ATLEAST 3 PLAYERS THEN THE GAME / SEASON WILL BE SUSPENDED UNTIL 3 PLAYERS HAVE ENTERED THE COMPETITION FOR THAT SPECIFIC GAME. 

Edited by Rickster8
Wording
  • Like 1