IGNORED

Analogue Pocket

sgrddy

36 minutes ago, GoldLeader said:

It's SOLD OUT

Yes. Some guys forked out money to get the design done.

If it fails - end of story.

If it succeeds - there will be more of these made. Lots more. Creating quality plastic molds is not cheap. So they have to make a pretty large run to get even.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
4 hours ago, davidcalgary29 said:

It doesn't seem that anyone from the first round of orders has received their system. I won't be buying one until the Lynx adaptor is confirmed not be vapourware.

It looks like people should be getting them this week. Another pre-order is opening tomorrow. I'm thinking about getting one. This will be amazing when jailbroken. The controls are perfectly set up for SNES.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, davidcalgary29 said:

It doesn't seem that anyone from the first round of orders has received their system. I won't be buying one until the Lynx adaptor is confirmed not be vapourware.

Mine comes on Wednesday.. supposedly. We'll see. :)

1 hour ago, schnuth said:

While this looks cool, I’ve replaced all the old screens on my handhelds with modern equivalents. So I’m going to sit this one out. If I’d hadn’t gone to all that trouble to upgrade my old systems I’d be all over this.

Ditto... I haven't exactly been starved of GB/GBC/GBA/GG action over the past few decades (I've always been a handheld kind of guy :lol: ), not to mention modding a few of them in recent years with new screens. But I think the other half of the appeal of the Pocket is what we are hoping comes in the future. It will be pretty nice to have a handheld TG16/PCE since I've never had a Turbo Express. And if SNES/Genny or whatever else happens that would be awesome as well to have them in a portable handheld format. Here's hoping! :) 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Flojomojo said:

I'm looking forward to having a really nice Gameboy. Mine arrives on Thursday (in 2 days). I have a stash of cartridges and I'm going to try and focus on one game at a time, and resist using a flash cartridge or jailbreak. We'll see how long that lasts ...

Please provide a review. 

• Like 2