IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season 13 - Game 8 - TRON: Deadly Discs

2 hours ago, Intelligentleman said:

I don't know you guys. I thought I had recognizers figured out. Blasted 2 in a row, then missed the next 10. I just don't understand the timing and I seem to get only 1 or 2 attempts before the web gets me. Obviously I'm missing something.

When that happens, turn the intellivision off, wait a few seconds and turn it back on.  Recognizer should go back to normal.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Intelligentleman said:

I'm sure! But I've never really figured out any reliable process for doing it at all... One day I'll crack this game

Intellivision Gentleman: just get to the top of the recognizers head (A few steps away from him) and hit his green helmet with a straight-down shot when his eye is white. It’s like 70%. If you work on your timing ... you can get it up to 80%+. 

if you work on it and it doesn’t work, hold the reset button for 5 seconds and insert the Star Strike cart. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, INTELLIVISION SPARTAN said:

Intellivision Gentleman: just get to the top of the recognizers head (A few steps away from him) and hit his green helmet with a straight-down shot when his eye is white. It’s like 70%. If you work on your timing ... you can get it up to 80%+. 

if you work on it and it doesn’t work, hold the reset button for 5 seconds and insert the Star Strike cart. 

Yeah but attacking the recognizer from the top makes that white web move faster than ever towards you. I'm not a fan of the top method. Yes it works sometimes in a pinch, but from the side for me is a better plan of attack.... 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rickster8 said:

Yeah but attacking the recognizer from the top makes that white web move faster than ever towards you. I'm not a fan of the top method. Yes it works sometimes in a pinch, but from the side for me is a better plan of attack.... 

yes I agree with everything you said! Just if Intelligent is having that much trouble, maybe the top shot can get his confidence up to start 

• Like 2