IGNORED

Pre-order period for “The Sorrow of Gadhlan’ Thur” (Kai Magazine) for Intellivision begins.

Kai_Magazine

23 hours ago, Kai_Magazine said:

Thank you! 

As a matter of fact I just got home, but I still have at least 1 month of recovery before I am at 80%

Really a great news! I'm happy you returned home and in the way to getting better.

Sorry for double posting

Edited by MonsterSky

25 minutes ago, Kai_Magazine said:

It makes me really happy that people are liking the box so much. It will also last as good as new waaay longer than any cadboard box.

The plastic box, with the customized foam, the big manual and the cover is also pretty expensive, but it is worth it in my opinion.

It is also the same size! Which means it doesn't look that out of place next to other boxes either. So I consider it a win in all aspects. My only issue is that the manual for the game is tough to pull loose for some reason on mine and just as tricky to put back into those slots afterward. I also had a small issue with one of the overlays being stuck to the bottom of the foam insert but was able to free it up without issue. To help avoid that in the future, I took one of my slip protection covers used for baseball cards and put the overlays inside that and then put that in behind the cartridge.

48 minutes ago, Kai_Magazine said:

I see.

For the next game we will put the overlays inside plastic envelopes. 

I wasn't complaining honestly. It was just the only thing aside from the fact that mine apparently had to wrestle with other stuff on its trip to me, that I could find any issue with?! LOL. Again, I have a small pack of sleeves used for baseball cards that I bought locally that has like 100 sleeves in it or something and I use them to put all my loose overlays in since they are about the same size. They work well for loose Hucards on the PCE/TG-16 too which, is originally what I got them for.

I am 

Just now, Morpheus said:

Hola Oscar!

Got my copy today!🤠

Fantastic game, packaging, everything, thanks a lot!👍🙏

But, most important : how are you?

Better day after day?

Give us some news if you feel like!

Best,

Paolo

It makes me very happy to read that you liked the game and the packaging!

Yes, I am feeling a bit better every day. It will be a very long and slow recovery but everything seems to be going in the right direction.

Thank you for your concern  ^_^

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Numan said:

Arrived today, I too like the packaging better than cardboard.  I reached level 9 and could use some guidance.  I have the boots of speed and venture out to the left and right but no sign of another item to get.

Head east from the first village, and then try to get up higher. Bringing knives will help.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Numan said:

Arrived today, I too like the packaging better than cardboard.  I reached level 9 and could use some guidance.  I have the boots of speed and venture out to the left and right but no sign of another item to get.

Hi Numan,

Please do watch this video, from minute 2:40 to minute 13:33

You will see how you can get the first items, including the throwing knives wich will allow you to explore new areas.

I also strongly recommend you read the entire manual since there are some clues as to where to find some items or how to use them.

Happy adventuring!

• Like 2

• 1 year later...