IGNORED

Pre-order period for “The Sorrow of Gadhlan’ Thur” (Kai Magazine) for Intellivision begins.

Kai_Magazine

10 minutes ago, Snowbound1996 said:

Will the physical version of this game ever come back in stock? Recently discovered it thanks to a Youtube video, and I'd *love* to own a physical version with the overlays and everything,

Not sure if it will ever be reissued, but i see them pop up from time to time on Ebay... so they are somewhat available.

16 minutes ago, Snowbound1996 said:

Will the physical version of this game ever come back in stock? Recently discovered it thanks to a Youtube video, and I'd *love* to own a physical version with the overlays and everything,

Thank you for your interest ^_^

I have enough materials to create 3 or 4 copys more except for the custom plastic boxes.

In a few months I will order a batch of custom plastic boxes and create those 3 or 4, and I will send an email to those who (like you) clicked on the button "let me know when this product is back in stock" in order of date of request.

Also, if in the future I can find a source of those special cartridges that this game requires, we will create another small batch.

Happy holidays everyone!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kai_Magazine said:

I have enough materials to create 3 or 4 copys more except for the custom plastic boxes.

In a few months I will order a batch of custom plastic boxes and create those 3 or 4, and I will send an email to those who (like you) clicked on the button "let me know when this product is back in stock" in order of date of request.

Also, if in the future I can find a source of those special cartridges that this game requires, we will create another small batch.

Happy holidays everyone!

Thanks for this,and all your previous excellent Intellivision games!

Sorry for all the troubles you had previously in getting them out to we the fans.

I personally wish that you will find a way to produce more awesome games for us in the future again,health for you and the supply chain issues willing 🫰.

Happy Holidays to you,

Thanks again for the joy you have brought to the Intellivision gamers.😊👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kai_Magazine said:

Happy holidays everyone!

Absolutely! You've done an amazing job coding for the Intellivision from what I've seen, and the speedy reply is really appreciated :) I recently got into the Intellivision, and this looks like an amazing game for it. Does this game come with overlays too?

Edited by Snowbound1996

10 hours ago, Snowbound1996 said:

Absolutely! You've done an amazing job coding for the Intellivision from what I've seen, and the speedy reply is really appreciated :) I recently got into the Intellivision, and this looks like an amazing game for it. Does this game come with overlays too?

Yes, you can see pictures of the packaging on page 1 of this thread.

There are a bunch of screenshots of the game and at the end of those screenshots you can see some pictures of the packaging. 

• Like 1