IGNORED

Dream Systems Video ?

panamajoe

Just won this video on the german ebay. It says (as you can see on the picture) DREAM SYSTEMS VIDEO II. The seller states that it has more than an hour of Lynx, Jaguar and Falcon footage on it. Is there anyone here who knows more about this Dream Systems thing?

I´ll keep you informed as soon as i´ve got the tape...

post-2689-1060018887_thumb.jpg

Just won this video on the german ebay. It says (as you can see on the picture) DREAM SYSTEMS VIDEO II. The seller states that it has more than an hour of Lynx, Jaguar and Falcon footage on it. Is there anyone here who knows more about this Dream Systems thing?

I´ll keep you informed as soon as i´ve got the tape...

Never heard of it. Looks an awful lot like a homebrew tape. Might be some fun stuff on it though! Keep us posted!

Jason

Just got the tape...

it contains 240 (!) minutes of footage on nearly every Jag Game released (even Iron SoldierII, Towers II, World Tour Racing, Worms...).

It´s an collection of in-game clips in pretty good quality. It was produced by an german company called Dream Systems that sold the Jag up to 1998. I think the video was shown on exhibitions and it was sold via their mail-order catalog.

If there´s enough interest in the video, i could try to make some copys (DivX? VHS?) and sell them for little money...

might take some time as i´m going to Greece for 2 weeks on Sunday!

let me know if you´re interested! Post it here!

Just got the tape...

it contains 240 (!) minutes of footage on nearly every Jag Game released (even Iron SoldierII, Towers II, World Tour Racing, Worms...).

It´s an collection of in-game clips in pretty good quality. It was produced by an german company called Dream Systems that sold the Jag up to 1998. I think the video was shown on exhibitions and it was sold via their mail-order catalog.

If there´s enough interest in the video, i could try to make some copys (DivX? VHS?) and sell them for little money...

might take some time as i´m going to Greece for 2 weeks on Sunday!

let me know if you´re interested! Post it here!

Heck ya, I'd buy one!

• 8 months later...

As my VHS died :x some weeks ago, i´m not able to put this video on my computer.

So i decided to trade/sell it...

if you´re interested let me know...

90 (yes 90 not 240) minutes of Jaguar footage on nearly every game...

in PAL format an in pretty good quality, made by an german company that sold the JAG till 98...

PM me your offers...

If there´s no interest in the forums this thing will go the Ebay way... :D

Yeah it was a German Atari Store. I rmember seeing those guys at some of the Atari Shows in Germany. I think I bought my NBA Jam from them. They just vanished or changed their name or something, because I never heard from them again. They used to have some ads in one German Atari Mag, but that one dissapeared too it seems. But I have never seen this Video, coul dbe interesting :-)

Peter

Hi !

Yes, same with me. I used to see adverts for this tape in the "Atari Inside" magazine... like in the 1/98 issue... But the magazine didn't dissapear.

It's still there, however as the atari community got smaller over the years you can not buy it at normal newspaper stores anymore. You can only buy it directly from the publisher or as subscription.

Would be cool to see what's on this tape, though.

Regards, Lars.

I have a working VHS (blergh dirty analog :) )  if you want I could convert it to MPEG/DivX and then you could flog it on ebay?

If it needs loading onto a PC for that then what about copying it to DVD if anyone has a PC with a Recordable DVD drive that is.

I can do that too :)

I have a working VHS (blergh dirty analog :) )  if you want I could convert it to MPEG/DivX and then you could flog it on ebay?

If it needs loading onto a PC for that then what about copying it to DVD if anyone has a PC with a Recordable DVD drive that is.

I can do that too :)

Great! Please PM me, i´d like to send the vid your way and see it converted to DivX...