IGNORED

8-Bit Software: A Preservation Effort

SoulBuster

Analog #79 (Disk 1 Sourced from A8SP)

GRAPHICS.LST from Reader's Comments is entered into the Ultimate Graphics File Converter program from issue 72 after deleting lines 5050-5130 and line 6015.

ANALOG Computing #79 (1989-12)(ANALOG Magazine Corp.)(US)[disk].zip

image.thumb.jpeg.7c4bf47d837966c355c7cb81ccf88cc6.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.3c334b6702b09d00666c65f0b1d37466.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.cbd76c0b682572bb47b1c1543ce760b1.jpeg

• Like 3

Antic Vol. 1 No. 01 (1982-04)(Antic Publishing)(US)[BASIC][disk] - Sourced from magazine listings

I used the menu from the first disk I have that boots into a menu, Vol. 2 #04.

Antic Disk Version Vol. 1 No. 01 (1982-04)(Antic Publishing)(US)[BASIC][disk].zip

image.thumb.jpeg.7c1074661ee10ebe07682a0f05b1672e.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.414aaf3e6180fc631a0a1e0873afebe4.jpeg

• Like 5

@Allan these are fantastic and save a lot of time.  If you do not mind, I will post these individually like I did the Analog ones. 

I noticed that most of Antic has been archived, but I found a couple that are not and there are reports out there that some may be missing side 2.

With that in mind, I will try to piece it all together and make a complete set here.

Thanks @Allan

2 minutes ago, SoulBuster said:

@Allan these are fantastic and save a lot of time.  If you do not mind, I will post these individually like I did the Analog ones. 

I noticed that most of Antic has been archived, but I found a couple that are not and there are reports out there that some may be missing side 2.

With that in mind, I will try to piece it all together and make a complete set here.

Thanks @Allan

I do not mind. If you need any help, let me know.

And just a general comment. We need better organization and access to Atari programs, manuals, etc. If anybody in the side lines wants to get involved, please step forward. There is lots to do.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Allan said:

We need better organization and access to Atari programs, manuals, etc. If anybody in the side lines wants to get involved, please step forward. There is lots to do.

Great call out.  We need everyone's help.  If you have stuff to archive, but do not have the equipment, know how or desire to carry it out, please contact one of us (Farb, DjayBee, AtariGrub, Allan, me, etc...).  We will figure out how to get your stuff archived.