IGNORED

Apple IIc (PAL) RGB adapter

YannAros

16 hours ago, WxAxNxDxExRxExR said:

Hi,

I am interested in A2cRGB which would work with an NTSC machine (I am in the UK, though)... What is the price?   (didn't see it listed anywhere, sorry if I missed it)

Thanks!

Hi,

Price should already be somewhere in the thread, it is 40€ + shipping costs.

I'll send you a PM with details.

• 2 months later...

Hope I'm not too late to this party...

Just acquired myself a //c and just learned of this project. Any chance there remains one of each-- an A2cRGB adapter and an A2eRGB card-- that I could order for shipping to California, US? Both targeting NTSC machines.

Also, silly question but do both the A2c and A2e versions route audio in addition to video?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Have you considered licensing this design to some people like the ones at Reactive Micro?

They produce quite a few designs now.  I think your work is great.  I use my //e Platinum with a PVM all the time.  I have it setup to switch between the RGB and composite display.

Your adapter is very close to the native signal, and it is much more clean output.  More people should get a look at it, particularly in regions where RGB input is common.  Sadly, in the US, many sets offer component inputs, not RGB though your device works pretty well with a converter.

Yeah, sorry you had unhappy users.  My experience has been great.  I am thankful really.

Your project was perfect for me.  Using the PVM on RGB is pixel perfect.  And I can press a button and see composite easily.  I have compared a lot of screens and your design renders them right up there with the best of them.