IGNORED

Anyone Ever "Tribute" Photos of Atari Systems or Items???

widowsson

Yeah Rummy 500 is a card game with no board/playing surface. My mom taught me long ago but I've since forgotten how. Same with cribbage. We made cribbage boards in a 6th grade Shop unit & it was the cat's pajamas for awhile there. 

I always thought an Atari 8-bit version of Rummy Royal would be awesome but I never learned to program one. I had a type in version of Euchre from COMPUTE! magazine that was really good.

I taught my kids to play RR yrs back but I must've done it wrong cuz they're not interested anymore & probably dont remember how anyway.

Edited by RJ
  • Like 1

Fuck other games in the ear.  This Monopoly piece shit still hasn't been hashed out to a conclusion.

If it's gonna be a Monopoly piece, it has to be the dog.  It's the only one that can hump every other piece effectively when it lands on the same square.  Gets the message across to other players as to the types of strategies you're willing to employ, and that you will employ them.  They'd be better off just emptying their wallets onto the game board and walking away, because you're gonna kick their ass one way or another, and you're all out of bubblegum.

Anyone who disagrees can suck a big fat one with sprinkles on top.

• Haha 7

Almost anything (with the exception of the thimble) can thwart the dog. Even a top hat could contain that dog.

Not sure it's going to "Kick ass one way or another" Maybe it was a typo and you meant "Lick or Sniff Ass" here. And, that's not a greyhound BTW. Its a short stubby legged Howitzer. It's going to be hard to chase the Racecar with limbs like those.

Plus, dogs eat cat shit. Nuff Said.

Edited by Draxxon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, x=usr(1536) said:

It's the only one that can hump every other piece effectively when it lands on the same square.

This is the species that's well known for its vigorous humping of human legs and inanimate sporting equipment.  If that's effective in your book, indeed, all other players watch out.

11 hours ago, Draxxon said:

Maybe it was a typo and you meant "Lick or Sniff Ass" here.

For God's sake, 2 Sheds; don't look.

11 hours ago, Draxxon said:

Almost anything (with the exception of the thimble) can thwart the dog. Even a top hat could contain that dog.

I shudder to think what of yours might be contained by the mighty thimble, but no, no, we mustn't sully such a stately symbol, even for a sick burn.  But keep your eyes off the top hat, you degenerate...

Ya know,...

Totally getting back on topic here...I do have STAR WARS Monopoly in the closet.  I've Never opened it cuz, (well,  ya know nobody's ever finished a game of Monopoly)...But my friend bought it for me...Said he was looking for STAR WARS RISK but couldn't find it...

Here's a pic...

20211219_205809.thumb.jpg.6a7863a84ea33bba12a4ffd258225892.jpg

18 hours ago, GoldLeader said:

Ya know,...

Totally getting back on topic here...I do have STAR WARS Monopoly in the closet.  I've Never opened it cuz, (well,  ya know nobody's ever finished a game of Monopoly)...But my friend bought it for me...Said he was looking for STAR WARS RISK but couldn't find it...

Here's a pic...

20211219_205809.thumb.jpg.6a7863a84ea33bba12a4ffd258225892.jpg

I got given a Phantom Menace Monopoly for Christmas 1999. The combination of a film I can't stand and a board game I hate meant it was destined to never be opened. It's tucked away in my attic somewhere.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/19/2021 at 9:12 PM, MrTrust said:

This is the species that's well known for its vigorous humping of human legs and inanimate sporting equipment.  If that's effective in your book, indeed, all other players watch out.

Which is precisely what one would expect to be said by someone who received a vigorous leg-humping (with follow-through all the way down to the shoes) from the Monopoly dog.  QED.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1