IGNORED

Deadlier Disc - Tron Rebooted

intvdave

3 minutes ago, intvdave said:

You supported my comment about how many people play :)

I loved and played Sim City 3000. I need to find that CD somewhere!

Played Sim City 3000 before too.  But the original is still my fav. 

Utopia was innovative for its time. But it needs more action!  ?

Problem with Utopia for Intv was it fell into the 2-player only bin.  Would have been a great game with a one-player mode.  They tried to sell it as that, but all that happens is the other island becomes loaded with rebels.  Not really a one-player game when you know you're going to win. So the object comes to how much you can build on the island in the shortest amount of time.  Yawn.

10 minutes ago, IMBerzerk said:

Problem with Utopia for Intv was it fell into the 2-player only bin.  Would have been a great game with a one-player mode.  They tried to sell it as that, but all that happens is the other island becomes loaded with rebels.  Not really a one-player game when you know you're going to win. So the object comes to how much you can build on the island in the shortest amount of time.  Yawn.

I had started creating the 1 player mode. The idea was not to put only rebels on one island :) It was fun trying to think of the logic to implement.

• Like 3

On 2/17/2022 at 5:19 PM, intvdave said:

I need to release Air Strike also!

I had made this one for Air Attack a long time ago, not sure if it's the same game?   There is a simular box graphic for Air Strike that I copied the design style from and added in the rest.   I just liked the way it looked.  I had no intention of releasing this back then, but now it seems there are a ton of games you made that don't have covers... so why not.  Lol.  All done in good taste and fun!

air_attack.jpg

• Like 3

7 hours ago, intvdave said:

32 but who is counting :)

I am going to mess with Space Armada a bit. Not sure what to do but I have fun just hacking away.

Such poser Intellivision players here. They don't actually play the games.  They just collect them to impress the girls.  SAD!!!!

Play the damn games people!!!!

Sorry for the outburst.  I have to drink de-caf now and I'm not taking it well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

Such poser Intellivision players here. They don't actually play the games.  They just collect them to impress the girls.  SAD!!!!

Play the damn games people!!!!

Sorry for the outburst.  I have to drink de-caf now and I'm not taking it well.

Perhaps its a by-product of “growing up”, work, family, watching tv/sports, etc etc. 

4 minutes ago, IMBerzerk said:

I think it's time to I started a new thread for these boxes.   LOL.  I've got a few that I wanted to post for people that use EmulationStation (RetroPie) and need some artwork for some of these kick-ass homebrews!

I commissioned this artwork for Air Strike years ago, feel free to use it!