IGNORED

A new controller SECOND BATCH AVAILABLE

tanuki

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, evg2000 said:

please post in a new thread. this is its own discussion. 

Yea I agree. 

@tripletopper please start a new thread for this.  Plenty of interest will be found for this topic and more eyes will see it if it has it's own title.  This subject is being missed because folks think this this is about a new batch of long play controllers. 

Edited by 8bitwidgets.com

Yes I already did start a new one.  

It's something with words similar to "Uncoded Fight Stick to INTV adapter." It's organized under the main Intellivision folder.

I understand with so many discussions people might not be aware I did it last night overnight New York time.

It's funny how we're posting about posting habits. How derivative.

I would have liked to copy paste the move, but instead, I respoke it and I ended up editing it before posting it, getting rid of redundant points.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well,  I ordered two controllers in March.  In April they said there is a 20-30 day lead time on the controllers.

It's now the middle of June, and I haven't gotten a response to my email inquiries.

https://cotegamers.com/

Now, I may be moving soon, so there's that added nuance.  If they don't ship now, and don't process emails properly, then it seems this will never work out.

I should have known better based on posts from others about this company, it seems.  :(

12 minutes ago, MattelAquarius said:

It's now the middle of June, and I haven't gotten a response to my email inquiries.

try again please.  My understanding is Cote had a bit of a shakeup firing some of the new folks they had hired who were in fact not doing their job and email communication was a big part of that problem.  

Patrice has been responsive to my emails in the last week or so..  it's just two folks now so a bit but yea i just finished printing 360 buttons and now I'm moving over to start printing the shells.  I'm waiting to hear back if he wants me to do the same brown / yellow color or if we can introduce a new color for this new batch.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 8bitwidgets.com said:

try again please.  My understanding is Cote had a bit of a shakeup firing some of the new folks they had hired who were in fact not doing their job and email communication was a big part of that problem.  

Patrice has been responsive to my emails in the last week or so..  it's just two folks now so a bit but yea i just finished printing 360 buttons and now I'm moving over to start printing the shells.  I'm waiting to hear back if he wants me to do the same brown / yellow color or if we can introduce a new color for this new batch.. 

Thank you.  I sent another inquiry this morning.  Hopefully, this will work out.

2 minutes ago, MattelAquarius said:

Hopefully, this will work out.

yea Patrice has been a good partner (when i've been dealing with him directly) and I believe he's honestly trying to do the right thing, but the bad hire choices he made has made this year really bad for customer service, but he's working to restore the good reputionion they had before that and I believe he's going to get the boat back on course soon.  

• Like 2