IGNORED

New Games from Blah Blah Woof Woof

BBWW

1 hour ago, DZ-Jay said:

@BBWW, It is not clear to me if if this thread is intended to express interest or to get in some list.

Could you clarify if this was just an early announcement or a pre-order/registration request?

Not really meant as an order thread. This is just a tread to force me to release the 5 games I've been sitting one. Order threads and or instructions will follow. The tread makes me fell less  crazy about doing this game release stuff. Seeing the interest helps.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, BBWW said:

Not really meant as an order thread. This is just a tread to force me to release the 5 games I've been sitting one. Order threads and or instructions will follow. The tread makes me fell less  crazy about doing this game release stuff. Seeing the interest helps.

Then I want to express that I am extremely interested in all your future game releases!?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BBWW said:

Thanks.

Then I’ll wait until you post the order or instruction threads to let you know that I am interested in your games, and I won’t waste my time saying that I want one copy of each in this thread. ?

dZ.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, BBWW said:

I agree with the others.

I am interested in both games, especially Parsec.

I think its an Intellivision illness that most of us have on here. If you would have told me i would be excited to get a new intellivision game 42 years after i got my first game on Christmas of 1980... i would have told you, your crazy!

But here i am...

If you need some physical force to help you out, just let us know..lol

tenor.gif

• Like 3

• 1 month later...